Before and during LL

yeah good luck Mel :)

Gud luck Mel. If it works for you then go for it. Will be thinking about you tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed huni

THANK YOU!!!

I have put my plan into action to sneak out of work - lol i just hope it works lol

fingers crossed for you mel x

I DID IT!!!

I weighed in, treated myself to a weeks worth of packs and I have my group on monday night. YAY!! I feel better already

well done mel :)

Yay Mel!!! Go for it!! I go Monday nights too, so roll on Monday and we can all gloat on how well we are doing!!!

So good to see you have made a positive decision for yourself.

got my weigh in tonight......im bursting to know how much ive lost :)

Well done Mel. So when are you actully starting to take your packs?

i lost 8.8lb guys :)

Excellent Tracy. Bet you feel brilliant

Today IWGT. That's shy I went to pop in, I didn't want to wait until Monday to start! I could do a lot of damage in 1 weekend! Lol

thanks IWGT, i am happy but just feeling so bloated :(

i have had 1 pack - they taste SO much better than exante.

I was looking on facebook today and came across a friends pics of her friends wedding. the lady, was a big girl....i couldnt help comparing and thought, i wouldnt want to look like that on my day.

I know that sounds mean, but its human nature i suppose.

I really want to be slim for my beach wedding.

Im in 2 minds about going back to the meeting. i knwo the 1st few minutes will be awkward and uncomfortable for me. i will feel like everyone will look at me and say...back again! especially the people who have stuck to it, but hey ho.....needs must.

Mel forget what other people think. It doesn't matter. Anyway you are making the adult decision that you want the structure of the meetings so don't let other people distract you. It might motivate you to see others how they look now and realise that could be you soon. You are doing great and you'll look fantastic in your wedding dress. I was a fat bride and believe me it isn't nice but now my sister is the bride so at least in these family photos i'll be happy with how i look. Keep at it you are doing great.

thanks sandrat

isnt emotion a strange thing. I am extremely tired, i havent been sleeping well lately, and i am siting at work dreaming about putting the kids to bed and snuggling up on the sofa with my sky plus remote to catch up on all my series linked programmes.....the only problem is, that the picture also has a chinese in it!

its a definate comfort 'i deserve it' thing....but why?? i would love to know WHERE this food thing stems from!

i think i might replace it with smoking ;-p

Soooo proud of you Mel - not waiting til Monday to start. Well done. You mean business this time.
Sod the ones at the group that turn their nose up - if any of them even do. You are paying the same amount of money as them - so deserve to be there as much as they do. It will only be awkward the first night. The hardest part will be walking back in through the door again. You can do it. You have a size 12 dress to fit into missy :)

Why is it that the act of dieting causes so much emotion.

It seems like the easiest thing in the world to stop eating. Just don't eat. Then I have all these feelings of being deprived, it's not fair that Im not naturally skinny or happy being fat. The 1st time round was much easier somehow. I just got on with it.

Everybody around me is starting to get worried about me now too. One minute I'm on packs, then I'm not. One minute I'm down, then I'm happy. I'm always tired, i've taken on too much, one minute I'm coping and then I'm not. I tend not to try to show everyone my feelings because I know that given a couple of days, or a good nights sleep I'll be okay again.

I feel like ketosis is this holy Grail that if I can achieve that, it will make all my other problems go away. I won't be tired, I'll have all this energy to work, study, look after the house kids, hubby and house. Go to the gym sort out a wedding, kids party and holiday all at the same time. The thing is I now have the added pressure of knowing that because I am getting made redundant in the near future (our company is closing down, but is doing it gradually, so I don't know when yet) that we can't really afford to be spending money on LL when I have loads of exante packs sitting under the table in the kitchen!

I have re read some of my diaries. I just sound like an unstable mess!! I really do so much want to lose weight, so why can't I cut this emotional tie that that comes along with it.

I have just bought a wedding dress from eBay!! It is in a size 12. It is my incentive dress, once I can get into that, I can go and get my proper one. (although the one I got is beautiful!!)

mel thats good youve bought that dress, thats your incentive to fit into it....so you go for it, you can and will do it

Back