Beginning of journey, just need advice prior to launch!!

Dolly2

Dear All. Hello.....
As a new Dukaner I am a little confused and wondered if you could help. I am going to start the attack phase tomorrow, but could you please clarify to me that I have read this correctly:

As much protein may be eaten and some eggs, but how and what do I do with the oat bran?? (am Not planning on making muffins so how do I cook it etc???)

All other advice welcome :)
Dolly

Stats: I am 13.5 stone and want to lose 3.5 stone so thought I would do 7 days in attack?

Hi and welcome. You dont have to cook oat bran, you can stir it into a yoghurt if you wanted to. Alternatively you could add a few spices to it and use it to coat meat then cook in the oven or make porridge out of it or sprinkle it on things or if you really really wanted to you could eat it straight out the packet not sure id want to do this though lol

I would also only do attack for 5 days, 7 is a bit too much

good luck xxx

Hi dolly, I'm new too! Just finished day 1 of attack and have really enjoyed what I have eaten, I guess it helps that I love fish and meat! Also I wasn't too sure on what to do with the oat bran either so am interested in what replies you get to this question! I haven't been able to get my oat bran today but will be getting it tomoro so I'm hoping not having it today won't affect me too much!

Good luck dolly, Im starting tomorrow too x

Dolly

If you go to the official dukan site you can input your weight and get a personalised plan/schedule for the diet - it's free, and very accurate

galettes are the easier choice to cook up the oatbran and its very filling like this

The lazy way of stirring oatbran into a yoghurt really doesn't give you the full benefit of its ability to keep you feeling full and sated for a good length of time. The doctor gives the galette as a receipe in the book, but most of us have experimented to find things we like (bread, muffins, cakes, etc.) and it helps give some variety to the diet.

If you don't have the book, try our FAQ thread perhaps.

My fav for oatbran is ff jelly, daily allowance of oatbran and a good dollop of ff cottage cheese! Give it a good mix and you have a great trifle!!

Back