Being Noticed!

Dotty1836

Just had to tell you all, I bumped into two work colleagues at lunch time who I haven't seen for ages. They said I looked "FAB-U-LOUS" how cool is that. I walked back to work feeling 10 feet high despite only being 4ft 10in!!!
Dotty xx

Awwww... Well done dotty. So chuffed for you. Keep it goin hun. xx

Wow, :)........bask in that great feeling you really deserve it!!

:)Thanks Fattyfattybumtum
Lovely sentiments but I hated typing your name as no-one deserves to be known as that.
Take care and keep up the weight loss. Hope you're getting noticed too.
Dotty xx

;)Thanks Imagisal
I will indeed bask! For the first time ever, I feel sooo good about myself. The confident me is returning and I can't wait for the last stone to come off.
You've had a really good start to your diet and should be dropping stones without any trouble - keep up the good work.
Dotty xx

That's brilliant Dotty - great that all your hard work is noticed :)

Isn't that lovely??? I bet you do!! Well done! xx

Excellent Dotty, I'm so looking forward to the day when people start noticing with me. It must be a brilliant feeling!

:)Thanks Katie, I notice you've not long started your journey but the weight is coming off. Keep going, it gets easier and before you know it the wonderful comments will be flying in!
Dotty xx

:)Thanks EllieMellie, there's nothing like a couple of really lovely comments to make a girl feel good!
I notice you're having a good steady weight loss but also picked up on your disappointed face on week 6 - any weight loss is good weight loss no matter how small so keep smiling!
I've been loosing just 2lbs a week which I'm really happy with as when I tried WW I struggled to even loose half a pound a week - very demoralising.
Take care - Dotty xx

:)Broxi, you'll be there in no time honey. You've already lost over a stone so keep up the good work. These forums certainly give you the support you need so keep in touch.
Thanks for your support, I guess the next stone is probably going to be the hardest.
Dotty xx

well done..... you hav done so well so you deserve every compliment... good luck with the rest of the journey

:)Thanks EllieMellie, there's nothing like a couple of really lovely comments to make a girl feel good!
I notice you're having a good steady weight loss but also picked up on your disappointed face on week 6 - any weight loss is good weight loss no matter how small so keep smiling!
I've been loosing just 2lbs a week which I'm really happy with as when I tried WW I struggled to even loose half a pound a week - very demoralising.
Take care - Dotty xx

Thanks Dotty!
I was a bit disappointed, but you are right!
Onwards and upwards! x

Back