Being told when to stop

I didnt realise you had to come off it when you are 25 bmi!!! Wow... I have been thinking I am on this to I hit my goal weight... hmmm...
No you don't but some chemist will try and make you ...stand firm and get a target weight agreed and wrote on your record sheet so there is no going back....Blimey you can start LT with a BMI OF JUST OVER 25 so surely it doesnt make sense to stop when you are either at it or JUST under it ..If in doubt ring LT and get them to speak to your chemist!!!!

Hi Teg (and All)

This is really interesting, because I was kindof wondering when I would be asked to stop (I am the same weight as Teg, but 5(4), (All woman also!) so my BMI is 30, but like some of the rest of you I was hoping to keep going until I was at my goal weight, which is BMI 23. My sister went on until BMI 20 but obviously some pharmacists feel differently.. do they not all get same training??

Apparently they do have to go on a course - how often they keep up to date i'm sure depends on the Chemist - I reckon peeps on this site know more about whats what. You can ring Lipotrim direct though, I understand they are v helpful.

Training..I doubt it, unless its how to count the profits!! Really though its soooo important for everyone to do this properly we all want to be healthy, it makes my blood boil!!!

I agree hun. They just count the profits!

You would half expect to get sound advice from you pharmacist (sorry for those who don't get this), personally mine has been a good un, but if mine was a git then I would be very tempted to seek out another chemist that does the diet. I personally think LT is a franchise, money money money; but if it gets us to where we want to be (slim goddesses, gods) then I think it's worth it.;) Hope thing work themselves out xx

sometimes difficult to find another chemist who stocks LT. There are not that many

depends where you live ...quiet a few near me

Oh Dear!

So I take it the overall consensus on pharmacists is that they're in it for the money. I actually only saw the pharmacist the first day; now I see an assistant (who is quite encouraging, which is the most important thing). I definitely agree though that if I wanted advice, I would ask on this forum rather than my pharmacist.

Oh Dear!

So I take it the overall consensus on pharmacists is that they're in it for the money. I actually only saw the pharmacist the first day; now I see an assistant (who is quite encouraging, which is the most important thing). I definitely agree though that if I wanted advice, I would ask on this forum rather than my pharmacist.

me too hun :)

Sorry

On the issue of switching chemists, Teg is from Ireland I think, and as far as I can see they are few and far between. When I first started I thought I could go into most chemists to do it, but there was only one available in my whole suburb (a huge subsection of Dublin). Also I wonder would they ask you to provide your records from your old pharmacist or ask to ring them? I reckon you would have to at least tell them that you were switching becasue they wouldn't let you continue.

No you can basically walk in with your record card and just aske to change...thats what i did a few weeks ago x

Thanks Nic
That's what to do then Teg I reckon.

Thanks girls for all the advice. Will take on board. I'm going to stand my ground next week. The woman who weighed me this morning was not the usual one so if she comes near me i'm going to request someone else. Its my money so ..... Now i have my facts right... Thanks girls.
As for another chemist there is another one about 20 k from here. Not going to do that, cause i shouldn't have to..
Think yer one this morning has issues .......god luv the sad crater...

WAS SHE BIG HUN??? She could have been jealous

Not fat but id id rather be 30stone weight than look like her, Oh i,m getting nasty now....... She couldn't even say my name properly ..... witch

Was she "an ugly hoor"?? We are mean (sorry couldn't help myself, it's the carbohydrate restriction talking not me)!

so thats what it is!!!!

Back