Being told when to stop

Hahahah ....the first chemist i went to (the morrisons one ) the woman there was well and ompa lumpa and my bmi was 29.6 she did the wieght etc and then said i had to be at a bmi of 30 before she would consider me!!!!
So i turned around and said ok i will see you in a few weeks when i have gained a few pounds and then will you serve ...she looked at me ike i was stopid ...but then said 'yes, if your bmi is 30' WTF!!!!!! I have yet to write my letter to LT but will do ....next chemist i went to exepted me right away MADNESS!!!!

how stupid is that !!!! Crazy

EXACTLY!!!!! Thats how untrained these people are...plus, how much training can you need to fill a bag with 21 sachets and ask someone to jump on the scales !!! I mean come on ...thats all most chemists do...APART FROM MY NEW ONE WHICH IS VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD AND IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 7 AM TILL 10.30 PM AND EVEN BANK HOLIDAYS!!! WHOOP WHOOP

Are you kidding me??

Ah god, ye are stone wall mad. She will wake up in the morning with warts ....... Night all. Ment to be doing my shopping on line. Thanks again

Unbelievable!
Goodnight all!

night x

My chemists dont give a toss. I have to ask THEM to be weighed if I didn't they would just give them me over the counter. As for the bmi, in the chemists they work mine out at around 28.5 ish on there manky chart. But I've been on 3 or 4 sets of electronic bmi measuring scales and on every one i'm between 22.8 & 23.4 ?:eek:.

Back