Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

Me either. In fact, I haven't even thought about what to take yet! :eek:

Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous weekend - hope someone has a camera and takes lots of photos....:D

Have fun...............:D

Love

well.. im taking a dress with me.. and some booties.. but if i chicken out.. then it will be jeans and a tee.. hehe..
x x x

Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous weekend - hope someone has a camera and takes lots of photos....:D

Have fun...............:D

Love

Thanks darlin! My camera's knackered so I won't have one with me, but I'm sure someone else will :)

yeah and I am so up for a party. My daughter who is with me at the min is amazed at your photos Sharon she says so well done you look great :]!

Lol She's sitting here reading over my shoulder, correcting me if I don't spell things right lol and she says your welcome :]
Looking forward to seeing you again will bring my photos of the Dubbers meet if I can find them there are some really good ones x

i was going through pics the other day from the dubbers meet for Leah.. she wanted to know who you all were.. hehehe..
x x

what time is your flight due in Sharon and is it the international airport?

Irene xx

I'm coming into Belfast City around 6.00 pm so expect to be getting to the hotel between 7.00 - 7.30 pm. I'll be doing a bit of a 'quick change' act though as I'm going out to dinner with a friend who also happens to be in Belfast tomorrow.

Where will you guys be around that time? xx

I have to go into work from about 8 - 9 30ish to make sure a function goes ok then back to Belfast to meet any party animals that wish to go for a drinky poo xx

i was going through pics the other day from the dubbers meet for Leah.. she wanted to know who you all were.. hehehe..
x x

I probably need reminding too! :rolleyes: I was already pretty pickled by late afternoon :eek: - and I have a cr*p memory for faces at the best of times *lol*

Hey folks if anyone else is flying into Belfast international around 3 30 4ish I would be happy to pick you up along with Irene and Cat and take you to your hotel in Belfast. Will check thread in the morning for anyone else needing a lift am off to bed shortly for some much needed beauty sleep night all xxx

Sharon, i arrive in Belfast at 6pm too! Watch out for my mass of curls - come attack me:D

Back