Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

Well i had a brill time.. proper hoot i think.. hehe..
Hope you all get home safely n stoof..
Loadsa love.. Cat x

great to catch up with you Cat - you're doin great Missus !!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :D

thanks for making the trip over......

so glad you home safe 'n' sound.....see ya in Glasgow.....:)

love

Debz xx

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the great weekend! It was lovely to meet all of you. Hopefully see you at the next one.

Taz x

LOL! I remember you know ... lol! :D

What is the next meet you are coming to? I'd like to sit down and have a proper chat you with as I didn't get a chance yesterday ... x :hug99:

Hi all just wanted to say a big thank you to all the lovely girls who attended the Belfast meet. It was great to see old friends ( especially the lovely Mini and her husband Chris ) and meet many new ones. I hope you all had a lovely time. I would like to say a special thanks to Sharon for sharing her room with me and for being fab company too. Finally special thanks to Debz for organising a very successful meet cheers x.

I had a fab time. I think you're ace. LOL! :D

Well i had a brill time.. proper hoot i think.. hehe..
Hope you all get home safely n stoof..
Loadsa love.. Cat x

Love the picture, love the hair ... loving you!!

Nice to see you to see you nice chick!

x

isnt she just Gill.. i wanted to take her home.. lol,.
thanks debz.. it was great meeting you.. cant wait to see you in bonnie glasgow.. hehe..
x x x

omg Gill.. when you came i was like.. "YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY".. hadnt seen you in ages.. and you looked blooming gawjus.. As always.. grr at you.. lol.
Hope your coming to birmingham, glasgow or york..
Love ya x x x

omg Gill.. when you came i was like.. "YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY".. hadnt seen you in ages.. and you looked blooming gawjus.. As always.. grr at you.. lol.
Hope your coming to birmingham, glasgow or york..
Love ya x x x

For GAWD sake..... my knock knees, crooked teeth and in-between hair style make me far from gorgeous. Add that to my short denim skirt with my tights falling down.... lol!!! You're a joker but I forgive ya because I love you and your mam!

I'm skint, but I'm gonna book my flight up to Glasgow simply to say I'm going. Bound to be cheaper than flipping Dublin.

hehe..! you do that..!!!! she better come.. hehe..
and omg.. ten stone.. you're a legend..!!!!!!!!!
x x x

You'll love Sandy. I do. :) She's ace.

For GAWD sake..... my knock knees, crooked teeth and in-between hair style make me far from gorgeous. Add that to my short denim skirt with my tights falling down.... lol!!! You're a joker but I forgive ya because I love you and your mam!

I'm skint, but I'm gonna book my flight up to Glasgow simply to say I'm going. Bound to be cheaper than flipping Dublin.

Eeeh shut ya face.. Dont know what blooming mirror you've been looking in.. shame you cant see what we see..
x x x

Eeeh shut ya face.. Dont know what blooming mirror you've been looking in.. shame you cant see what we see..
x x x

Here here Cat!!!!!!.....glad to see you decided to go to Belfast Gill...;):D

isnt she just Gill.. i wanted to take her home.. lol,.
thanks debz.. it was great meeting you.. cant wait to see you in bonnie glasgow.. hehe..
x x x

awwww - thank you !! loved meeting you all :) had a fab time....thank you all for making the trip over.......very much appreciated....:)

love

Debz xx

Here here Cat!!!!!!.....glad to see you decided to go to Belfast Gill...;):D

I agree !!! wouldn't have have been the same wothout Gill - she's gorgeous !!!!

Debz xx

hey folks, just poppin on to say sorry i was a bit of a misery guts on sat nite, was feelin a bit ill. feeling even worse today, got hot and cold flushes/sweats, my head is spinning and i feel like ive gone ten rounds with mike tyson.
thank u to everyone who came along, hope u enjoyed belfast! its not much, but its home.

ahhhh just read back through the posts, didnt realise gill was cah ching. gotta agree, you lokk stunning!

not as stunning as ur wee girl claire! was an absolute pleasure meeting her! you should be so proud of her, she is so beautiful and so well behaved.

Back