Belly changes ?

teddybearyoyo

Has anyone actually started to notice weight coming off them throughout this weight loss? And if so where are you noticing it the most ?

I notice my thighs and arms but I am actually having such a drama with my body at the moment as I do not see my belly changing in anyway!!!!!!!!
It's still bloated and round looking and I cannot figure out why as there is nothing in it!!!! I've been going to the gym running on the treadmill, cycling and lifting small weights, I wonder if sit-ups would start to alter it? But I keep thinking there's no point in the sit-ups yet as my stomach is just a ball of bloat !

Is anyone else going through this with their belly :(?? Fat belly waaa xxx:(

(Also just to back my point up further, I've been taking weekly pictures face on and from the side, and in the 3.5 weeks of being on TFR, my belly/waist has not changed!!)

The biggest difference i have noticed is on my double chin and on the 2nd belly that was there just below my boobs :eek:

haven't noticed it on my legs or hips or anywhere else yet.....i have pics too cos i want to be able to compare when i finish my journey

Only thing is....early days yet!! for me at least xx

It's so annoying isnt it ??????
My belly just always seems to be round, flabby and full. I cannot figure it out! I'm just gonna have to go extra hard at the gym from now on! I want it gone!!!!!! xxx

I feel the same. I'm at the end of week 6 and can't see the difference but can feel it in my clothes.

My pharmacist told me that you tend to lose weight first in the areas that you put it on most recently. Not sure how true it is but it definitely makes sense in my case x

oh my god i just thought this was just me, i was expecting to be tiny with all the weight i've lost but i still look umm not so skinny, where is the weight coming off????/haha i have noticed a slightly slimmer face and more prominent collarbones but it's frustrating

hahaha yeah I totally see it in my face, and my thighs have a gap again when i touch my knees together but am like... hello massive belly?? You are empty yet look so full!!
I just can't figure out what I can do to shift it because I just dont think sit-ups are gonna me the answer! Ugh life!!! xxx

This is weird because I tend to lose weight from my belly first that was the first place I noticed that got slimmer I wish my thighs would go smaller too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I bought a cheap slendertone type belt from argos (I think its called gymbody). Like you I struggle with belly fat. Although it has the strangest sensation when you use it, it really does work although it takes a few weeks to see any difference. I would certainly give it a try. Good luck with whatever you try. x

I just googled it, it looks really good !!!!!! :D
We'll I've been pushed hard with squats by the instructor at the gym and dya know what, I know its focusing on my bum but my waist is really SHRINKING again!! I'm hoping more squats and situps at the gym will help the ould belly!!!!! Life!!!!! xxx

When I was going to lighterlife my counsellor said that even when you get down to close to target it takes the body time to reorganise and readjust its proportions; I don't know how long that's meant to take but you sound like you're motivated regardless ;) good luck and I hope that whatever you do, it works!

Hi, I bought a cheap slendertone type belt from argos (I think its called gymbody). Like you I struggle with belly fat. Although it has the strangest sensation when you use it, it really does work although it takes a few weeks to see any difference. I would certainly give it a try. Good luck with whatever you try. x

Hmmmm i might give this a try xx

Back