Belt up!!

HMurphy

Anyone else had to "belt up"?!!..... my jeans kept falling down so I got an old belt out which I could hardly do up a few weeks ago and now I'm on the second notch in. It's a really good way of showing progress throughout the day as each time you have to do it up (from the continous toilet visits) it is a visual reminder of the progress. I've got some marks on the belt where I used to be able to do it up, so that is an insentive to...I'm about 4 notches off my goal!! hehe :p

That is a brilliant way of actually seeing how smaller we are getting. I Haven't got a belt & don't like to measure myself so I am going to get one today. So glad you posted this!

Bet this feels great! I can't wait to feel comfortable in a pair of jeans, hadn't even thought about a belt, need to get in the jeans first lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should see my work trousers, they have at least 5-6 inches of 'spare' fabric now at the waistband that I have to bunch up with a belt. They don't look too bad with a long top on, but if I lifted it up, I'd look like a sack of spuds tied round the middle with a piece of string ;)
I'm finally admitting defeat now though, they're going on Ebay today :)

Me too! I had a belt that had 5 notches and it's been on the middle notch for a while... Now when it's on the tightest it's too loose. :D

Am on 2nd to tighest notch of another belt now - is ace! :D

I bought some cheap work trousers and work tops from Sainsburys and they are great. I was reluctant to buy smaller clothes as I thought they might be a waste as I hope to get smaller again, but I'm glad I did. I didn't spend much (each item was less that a tenner) but when I started wearing clothes that fitted properly people started noticing how much weight I'd lost and complementing me, which in turn made me feel good and boosted my self confidence! So even though the new clothes are starting to get a bit baggy, it was definitely worth it in my opinion!

Back