Belvita biscuits - worth the pro points?

ingrid_bamm

Hi everyone

I'm looking for breakfast ideas and thought about Belvita biscuits. Are they worth spending the pro points (6pp for 4 biscuits)? I've been having fruit through the week and porridge at weekends, but looking for something other than fruit that's easy to take to work.

Thanks!

Hiya I have them on the days I'm working and they fill me up if I have some fruit with them. I then tend to eat at 1pm after then... They are great when u don't have the time so I keep them stocked in the house.. Why don't u try them and see? X

I dont think they are filling at all but they are yummy - they are quite more-ish imo. If your good with control then I guess you'll be ok with the packet - but personally it wouldnt last me until lunch.

when I go to meetings I have a packet of belvita biscuits after having been weighted with a mug of white coffee, a banana and a medium apple. That keeps me happy until lunch time. I walk to and from my meeting (around 4.5 miles in around 2 hours and 10 minutes in total) and when I come back I have lunch at Nero :)

IMHO they are very worth the points. My husband has the belvita biscuits as a breakfast during his work days and they fill him up with a yakult light drink and a banana...

The yoghurt ones are lush, they are 3 points per biscuit but I wouldn't have them instead of brekkie, I have them as a pre gym snack.

Thanks everyone, had some of the honey nut ones today and they were very tasty! I'm not sure I'd have them everyday but they are good for when you have to eat on the run. They are very moreish though so I couldn't just eat two!

I have these every other day for breakfast instead of a cereal bar, I have 2 for breakfast and then the other 2 for mid morning snack. The honey nut ones are my fav and well worth the 6 points!

Sx

I love these, but only buy them when they are offer :lol:

I tend to have the four at breakfast with fruit and that sees me through until 12.30.
Cx

Back