Ben's 9 and my thoughts

fatstitcher

Ben's 9th Birthday and My Thoughts

Well I can't actually believe that Ben is 9 today, we have been though such a lot over that past 9 years that the years have flown by.

Ben has been celebrating all weekend, with all of his relatives and has been totally spoilt rotten.

As usual I did a buffet and as usual I made too much, so am going to cut down again next year, asi have too much left over food, have put loads in the freezer.

What I have noticed is that certain foods are making me ill, the ones that I have eaten this weekend are:-

diet cola
mince pies
sausage rolls
cream crackers
cheap crisps

Basically any party food with a hi-fat/pastrycontent do not agree with me - they have caused the following issues Bloating, very bad indegestion, upset stomach, headaches etc.

I must try to avoid all of the above in the future.

Michelle

plus I wouldnt be suprised if I gain weight this week, but am aiming for a loss of course.

I sympathise. I had some buffet items last week - pork pie, sausage roll, cocktail sausages, cheapie scotch eggs, crisps etc and I felt bloated and sluggish.
I'm not sure cream crackers and diet coke would make you feel bad but I'm sure the pastry items will. It's quantity too - I'm not sure how much you had but one sausage roll probably wouldn't hurt, it's the accumulation of all the party food.
It will probably happen again, we are all human and life gets in the way of our "dieting" sometimes. Just put it down to experience and get back to normal hun.
Good luck for this week.

Oh the damage

sorry i think i clicked reply instead of new post apologise quickly :)

Happy birthday to your son hun xxxx I think since eating more healthy food you tend to get a bit ill with eating pastry stuff and fatty stuff, cos sometimes if i have a chippy after wi i dont half get bad stomach in the night so maybe that sw telling us no more lol, hope he has a good day today xxx

Back