Bethanys Diary

Less of the creme eggs:rolleyes: :D

Okay Bethany, so what fruit do you like? You need something a little higher in calories.

Who knows how many points in:

A banana?
Grapes?
Nuts?
Cheese?

I'm sure someone can come up with some extras that you can add to your meals.

Do you drink milk? A glass of milk must be about the same as the milk you put on your cereal. So you could have a glass with each meal?

If you add little extras to your main meals I'm sure it would add up. So little bits like normal marg instead of lite stuff, little bit of cheese on pasta meals. That sorta stuff. Maybe creme eggs not the best idea for every day. On occassion I'm sure it'd be fine!

xx

This IS a full days eating points allowed 26

Breakfast 2 weetabix 2 points
cup of coffee

Lunch

2slices of brown bread 2 points
loads of mushrooms
2 rashers bacon 3 points
2 shape satisfaction yoghurts 2 points.

Dinner

Chicken 3 points
boiled potatoes 2 points
mixed salad 0 points
1 tablespoon light coleslaw 0.5 points
branston pickle 0.5 points
salad cream 1 point

Snacks
1 weight watchers peanut bar 1.5 point
milk for day 2 points
sugar free jelly 0 points
rasps 175g did not eat them all 0.5 point
1 tablespoon creme fraiche 1.5 points
1 crunchie standard bar 3.5 points

Total points for day out of 26 is 25 points
but every day is not like this

Okay...so it looks like you know how to make a day of meals up. What goes wrong when you find yourself with leftover ones?

Is it because you aren't hungry?
Or is it because you are scared of eating them?

Wow - except for all the bars I'd say that you're eating really healthily... and I would imagine you're only eating them (or more then one) a day because you're trying to lose weight.

What bread are you eating? I know Hovis is 1.5 points per slice.

What milk do you use? Try measuring it out, especially if you drink a lot of coffee - sometimes you're using more then you thought (I was). Skimmed is 2 points for a pint, Semi Skimmed is 4 points for a pint (so I would suggest using that). Even if you don't use a whole pint in your cereal and coffee there's a nice glass of milk left - or If you heat it up of an evening and have a Highlights Hot Chocolate (1 point) for supper that's nice!

Also, like I said earlier, try adding some dried fruit with your cereal - or a glass of orange juice 250ml is 1.5 points!

Last edited:
Its because im scared of eating them
but every day is not like this i have not been lying it is the truth that ive had some left over dont want anyone to think ive been winding up as i havent that is the truth

Of course Bethany. Nobody thinks you are lying. We're just trying to help :)

Please...don't be scared of eating them though. They will help with your weight loss. It sounds mad, but if you eat too little you can have bigger plateaus. It is also harder to sustain.

Stick with it and try to eat everything you are allowed.

I'm sure you'll feel better after this first weigh in.

This IS a full days eating points allowed 26

Breakfast 2 weetabix 2 points
cup of coffee

What about the points for the milk ??????????

Lunch

2slices of brown bread 2 points
loads of mushrooms
2 rashers bacon 3 points
2 shape satisfaction yoghurts 2 points.

Do you have your bread dry or with some kind of spread ????

Dinner

Chicken 3 points
boiled potatoes 2 points
mixed salad 0 points
1 tablespoon light coleslaw 0.5 points
branston pickle 0.5 points
salad cream 1 point

Snacks
1 weight watchers peanut bar 1.5 point
milk for day 2 points

Found the milk, are you sure you only using 1 pint and not more or less.??????

sugar free jelly 0 points
rasps 175g did not eat them all 0.5 point
1 tablespoon creme fraiche 1.5 points
1 crunchie standard bar 3.5 points

Total points for day out of 26 is 25 points
but every day is not like this

You did well with your points today. If you have counted all the fruit for the day, try to make sure you eat them all.
Hope you soon get the hang of the diet, we are here to help you.

I completely agree with everything Karion said. No one thinks you're lying, I completely believe you.

Just keep trying to eat all the points, and soon you'll be so used to it you'll forget you ever struggled.

You're doing really well to stick to it even when you find it a bit difficult.

Please don't be scared to eat, everything will work out. It is incredible that you can eat so much and still lose weight! As long as you stick to the plan you'll lose weight! :)

Thanks sparkle glad no one thinks im lying once i get used to eating all points it will be like magic. Yes i cant believe you can eat alot and lose weight . Im defiantley sticking to the plan as ive got all you nice kind supportive people and you are all really helpful wont know how to thank you all

Thanks

You're doing brilliantly Bethany!!!

I'm impressed because when I did WW I used to eat all my points by about 3pm and then panic or go hungry for the rest of the day. You seem to manage your points much better than me!! :D

Hi Sparkle

I am at the moment using warburtons premium brown bread I normaly have the milk called the one which is all taste of semi skimmed milk but im on semi skimmed at moment i do not measure it out did you say that a pint of semi skimmed milk is 4 points if i measure it out to 1 pint that will be 4 points gone but will that make me so im nearly on to what points i am allowed the bars i have are weight watchers peanut bars only have these as snacks i weight my fruit out too.
Thanks for your help

Back