Bethanys Diary

Hi Bethany, I knew if you did WW you would get fantastic support on here. You're going to lose the weight and feel brilliant. Keep going!!! :D :D

It is still early days and no matter what diet you do it is hard to start with until you get the hang of it. But don't worry and remember small steps rather than looking at the whole picture. My motto is one day at a time.
You can do it
Irene xx

Hi Sparkle

I am at the moment using warburtons premium brown bread I normaly have the milk called the one which is all taste of semi skimmed milk but im on semi skimmed at moment i do not measure it out did you say that a pint of semi skimmed milk is 4 points if i measure it out to 1 pint that will be 4 points gone but will that make me so im nearly on to what points i am allowed the bars i have are weight watchers peanut bars only have these as snacks i weight my fruit out too.
Thanks for your help

I would advise measuring out your milk, but that's only because I've made the mistake of not measuring it before. If you're not sure that you want a whole pint then just measure out half a pint to use on your cereal and milky coffee - Then at the end of the day if you still have a few points left you could measure out another half a pint and you could have anothert bowl of cereal or a milky hot chocolate...

The key is to use your points up on healthy foods not chocolate bars. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the odd treat once a week, or a WW bar as a snack each day. You just need to make wise choices.

Keep up the work though, you're doing great. And keep posting your daily menu so that we can check it for you and make suggestions! <<Hug>> :D

Weigh day tommorow

Hi

It is my first weighing day tommorow night and im wondering what ive done wont be getting on my scales . I will be a bag of nerves tommorow weighed at my meeting I will be a bag of nerves tommorow thinking if I have not lost weight or not . Once ive been tommorow night the coming weeks will not be so bad its with been my first week

What time is your weighin Bethany and make sure you let us know how you get on when you get back. It will be fine and Good luck.

As you already know Bethany we all feel exactly the same on a weigh day so you are not on your own. The nerves kick in and then when you have got it over and done with you wonder what all the fuss was about.

It happens to me every week lol

Hi
It Is my weighing tonight tried really well I know i have not used my points some days but tonight will tell not had alot to eat today with weighing tonight wether this makes difference or not .
How can I solve this Im feeling really self consious of myself with been overweight and i think people are looking at me we went down to partners sisters on sunday and there was all family there and i wish i could have crept into a hole because i was overweight . If I go to doctors and mention it to him is there anything he can do for me as im due to doctors on monday it also gets me down and upset .

All the best for tonight Bethany. You'll be fine.

Try not to cut back too much today though. Maybe normal meals, but save dinner until after the weigh in.

Not to make you're weigh in good, but to give you something to have in celebration after the WW meeting :)

Good luck for ur weigh in tonight Bethany... can't wait to see how you do!!!

love

Back