Bethanys Diary

Hi
Everyone Been to my weight watchers meeting and guess what Ive Lost 4 and half pounds which i did not believe i had lost that much.
I showed my leader what Ive been eating and she said That ive been having mainly sandwiches for lunch she advised me to have something like jacket potatoes and baked beans or egg omelete or pasta or anything else
So im going to try this week at varieing my lunches
Thanks

Hi
Everyone Been to my weight watchers meeting and guess what Ive Lost 4 and half pounds which i did not believe i had lost that much.
I showed my leader what Ive been eating and she said That ive been having mainly sandwiches for lunch she advised me to have something like jacket potatoes and baked beans or egg omelete or pasta or anything else
So im going to try this week at varieing my lunches
Thanks

well done that is brilliant.... you should be very very very proud of urself!!!

same again for this week eh!!

love

Wow Bethany, that's FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so pleased for you. I just knew WW would be perfect for you.

Well done and keep up the great work! :D

:clap:

well done bethany keep it up 4.5 is great good on you!!

Fantastic Bethany!! Dead chuffed for you :)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is absolutely fantastic Bethany!! keep it up. You should be so proud of yourself!

Well done on a fantastic loss! :bliss: That's excellent I'm so happy for you!

With regards to lunch do you have to do a packed one? Even if you do I'm going to list some that you obviously won't be able to have at work (unless you have a microwave) but could have at the weekend or on your days off.

1. Ham/Tuna/Egg Salad
  2. Plain/Bacon Omlette and Salad
  3. Soup and Roll
  4. Ham/Tuna/Egg Roll
  5. Ham/Tuna/Egg Pitta Bread (2 minis are just 2 points)
  6. Toast and Marmite/Beans/Egg/Mushrooms
  7. Egg and a rasher of Bacon
  8. Crumpets and Chocolate Spread (surprisingly not that high)
  9. Eggy Bread
  10. Jacket Potato and Beans/Egg/Tuna/Cheese
  11. Tuna/Chicken/Ham Pasta Salad
A lot of those you could prepare the night before and take them in a lunch box!

Hope I've given you some ideas, keep up the good work! :D

Back