Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Good morning chick!

Just popped on here for some inspiration on this sh*tty Sunday morning ;)

For some reason I am stuck! Haven't lost an ounce since last Sunday and if you take a look at my diary I think I've been a good girl!

Are you WI tomorrow?

Ali* said:
Good morning chick!

Just popped on here for some inspiration on this sh*tty Sunday morning ;)

For some reason I am stuck! Haven't lost an ounce since last Sunday and if you take a look at my diary I think I've been a good girl!

Are you WI tomorrow?

I've woken up with a stinker of a cold :( not impressed!! I've been Reading your diary and it seems like you've been doing everything right - but if you ate out yesterday then if the food was salty you might be retaining water? Just drink loaaads! Do you drink coffee? Cos I cut it (almost) out convinced it slows my losses -I drink peppermint and green tea now and feel less bloated..

But, saying that.. I have weeks where I don't lose. I didn't lose for a fortnight and then lost 4 pounds the next.. Just don't give up!!

Ps, I don't weigh in till Wednesday (thank god cos I still feel like a beache whale from London!)

X

I've woken up with a stinker of a cold :( not impressed!! I've been Reading your diary and it seems like you've been doing everything right - but if you ate out yesterday then if the food was salty you might be retaining water? Just drink loaaads! Do you drink coffee? Cos I cut it (almost) out convinced it slows my losses -I drink peppermint and green tea now and feel less bloated..

But, saying that.. I have weeks where I don't lose. I didn't lose for a fortnight and then lost 4 pounds the next.. Just don't give up!!

Ps, I don't weigh in till Wednesday (thank god cos I still feel like a beache whale from London!)

X

Aww, cheers chick! I am a coffee drinker as it goes ... my 3 favourite drinks are red wine, coffee & water (thank god for the water ;))

I was getting into the rhythm of having a cup of lemon & ginger tea in the evening (it's the only tea I like) but this slips away when I have alcohol :(

I'm going to be absolutely golden until Thursday. I do feel as if I'm retaining a bit of water so I shall drink gallons of the good stuff :) I'm also going to have 3 days of fishy dishes ... always feel skinny the day after fish :D

Sorry to hear you've got a cold - grrrr :sick: How many syns in a lemsip? Lol x

Have a good week!
Me
x

Same with me.. Why do red wine and coffee have to be so naughty!! :)

Luckily I love peppermint tea and can bear green tea so feel very virtuous.. :) told you I was a good girl!

Don't know how many syns - too many to be worth it I'm sure!! ;)

X

27/02/2011

B: 3 egg omelette w/ hex lf cheddar

L: egg fried rice w/ veggies left over from last night (lots of eggs I know!!)

Snack: clementine

D: sw chips, quorn sauages, broccoli and gravy (3 syns)

28/02/2011

B: hexb weetabix w/ hexa milk

S: clementine
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

L: tabouleh salad (couscous salad veggies and chickpeas) w/ salad leaves and hexa lf feta
Apple

D: quorn spaghetti bol w/ fusilli and salad.

1/03/2011

B: hexb weetabix and hexa ss milk

S: banana

L: broccoli soup, pasta salad w/ hexb feta

S: apple

D: mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce. Made with water and splash of milk left from hexa. (1/2 syn) w/ salad and broccoli

S: hexa cheddar and apple :)

Stuffed now but I had such a hungry day!! I was starving every two minutes!!

Ali* said:
You've had a fantastic couple of days! Is this all you have eaten?? Wot no syns??

Obviously not good days 'cos the scale showed no loss :( absolutely p*ssed off! I know I went to London and blew it but 6 good days and nothing!! Grrr. Planned like a bottle of wine tonight though, well four glasses so I'll just enjoy these and drown my sorrows a little..

X

Obviously not good days 'cos the scale showed no loss :( absolutely p*ssed off! I know I went to London and blew it but 6 good days and nothing!! Grrr. Planned like a bottle of wine tonight though, well four glasses so I'll just enjoy these and drown my sorrows a little..

X

No! I can't believe it! You know how it goes sometimes though hun ... next week you'll have a nice juicy 3 lbs off :rolleyes: Hopefully!

Have you been drinking enough fluid (wine not included ;))??

I've never drunk so much in my life! And all green and peppermint tea, sugarfree vimto and bottle water - at least 2 liters a day, I'd say more.. And only 1 coffee!! I've been a positive angel which makes it all the more frustrating.. X

Do you always do green days? Are you a vegetarian??

I was reading Supervic's diary and she tried green for 10 days and is really disappointed ... think she's put on a lb (could be lost a lb :confused:). She's gone back to EE today.

Maybe it was all them eggs??!! :sick0019:

Or ... just maybe ... it was London catching up with you :confused:;)

No matter what, I have no doubt, you will spank those scales next week :D

Ali* said:
Do you always do green days? Are you a vegetarian??

I was reading Supervic's diary and she tried green for 10 days and is really disappointed ... think she's put on a lb (could be lost a lb :confused:). She's gone back to EE today.

Maybe it was all them eggs??!! :sick0019:

Or ... just maybe ... it was London catching up with you :confused:;)

No matter what, I have no doubt, you will spank those scales next week :D

Not a veggie but dont think I like meat enough to do a red day, it's a take it or leave it kind of thing and I like the freedom of two hexs and not HAVING to have a 1/3 superfree.. I usually do though..

Oh, I'll just keep on keeping on..

X

Not a veggie but dont think I like meat enough to do a red day, it's a take it or leave it kind of thing and I like the freedom of two hexs and not HAVING to have a 1/3 superfree.. I usually do though..

Oh, I'll just keep on keeping on..

X

I know what you mean about the 2 hexs ... I chuck in a couple of green or red days when I feel the need for a 2nd hex.

You are still doing really well - aren't our bodies funny things? When we think we've done cr*p we lose weight and think "Yes, got away with it";). When we think we've been good as gold our bodies go "No, not this week ... I'm going to make you wait" :rolleyes:

2/03/2011

B: alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

L: usual pasta and feta (hexa) salad

D: quorn chilli, brown rice, sugar snap peas

S: handful of cooked pasta and 1/2 hexb worth of cheese

30 syns of wine :)

75 to go!

Been so slack keeping a diary past few days - but I've been really poorly, so I suppose that's an excuse!

Just, a quick update.. 1 x pasta n sauce = 1/2 a syn

And then 33 syns of alcohol.. So, 33 and a 1/2..

So 41.5 to go..

(Im gonna go a little easy on the syns though I think, cos my poorly body has been craving obscene amounts of pasta and I did have about 8 sneaky cheese puffs which I'm not even gonna contemplate synning.. And some cough syrup which I know from looking at the ingredients (sugar) would be deadly!!)

Been so slack keeping a diary past few days - but I've been really poorly, so I suppose that's an excuse!

Just, a quick update.. 1 x pasta n sauce = 1/2 a syn

And then 33 syns of alcohol.. So, 33 and a 1/2..

So 41.5 to go..

(Im gonna go a little easy on the syns though I think, cos my poorly body has been craving obscene amounts of pasta and I did have about 8 sneaky cheese puffs which I'm not even gonna contemplate synning.. And some cough syrup which I know from looking at the ingredients (sugar) would be deadly!!)

Lol @ the alcohol synnage :D

Hope you feel better soon hun x

What day are you WI this week?

Ali* said:
Lol @ the alcohol synnage :D

Hope you feel better soon hun x

What day are you WI this week?

I feel sooo rubbish! Even wine and lager couldn't cheer me up this weekend. Lots of attention and affection from OH as my coughing sounds very dramatic (so he can't forget how poorly I am!! My body doesn't always let me down hehe)

WI on Weds as usual, but not sure I'll really see a loss - I feel really sluggish and bleurgh, but could just be illness..

B: 2 x scrambled eggs. Banana.

L: (was out and about with 'inlaws' who wanted fish and chips!) 2 x hexb babybells. An apple. 1 x alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

D: quorn bolognaise, fusilli, broccoli and sugarsnap peas (I ate a mountain of pasta, I'm carb mad ATM, my body craving easy energy - but didn't have a proper lunch so can't have been too bad!) w/ hexa grated cheddar..

I feel sooo rubbish! Even wine and lager couldn't cheer me up this weekend. Lots of attention and affection from OH as my coughing sounds very dramatic (so he can't forget how poorly I am!! My body doesn't always let me down hehe)

WI on Weds as usual, but not sure I'll really see a loss - I feel really sluggish and bleurgh, but could just be illness..

B: 2 x scrambled eggs. Banana.

L: (was out and about with 'inlaws' who wanted fish and chips!) 2 x hexb babybells. An apple. 1 x alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

D: quorn bolognaise, fusilli, broccoli and sugarsnap peas (I ate a mountain of pasta, I'm carb mad ATM, my body craving easy energy - but didn't have a proper lunch so can't have been too bad!) w/ hexa grated cheddar..

Well done on the coughing! That's my girl ;)

Hope you feel better soon x

7/03/2011

B: 2 x hexb weetabix w/ hexa ss milk (rest in brews)

L: usual pasta, salad, hexb feta.

D: 2 x 'fried eggs' sw chips and spaghetti hoops

S: apple
Couple of pieces of cooked pasta when making lunch for tomorrow (maybe 5?)

Back