Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Unfortunately I'll be stressed for the next couple of weeks :/ but I'll be good - I needed to treat myself without worrying about it but I'm definitely not off the wagon! I'll be sensible. Got a noodle soup on the go for lunch and already thinking what I can have for dinner not really got any time to cook but quite fancy a jacket potato and something (probably beans!) x

I take it you are actually staying in tonight then luv? Lol!

Mmmm, jacket potato! Nice comfort food :)

Ali* said:
I take it you are actually staying in tonight then luv? Lol!

Mmmm, jacket potato! Nice comfort food :)

Going to watch the Glenn Miller orchestra tonight of all things (max's choice not mine!) so I will be out - but I will be resisting the interval icecream even though it's gorgeous at the Bridgewater Hall :/ and hopefully the £6 price tag on the gin and slimline will make that a breeze to resist! X

14/01/2012

B: clementine

L: free noodle soup
Banana

D: baked potato, beans, hexa cheddar and a huge salad with some fat free cottage cheese

Did succumb to one 6.5 syn glass of wine

'fried' egg on hexb toast

66.5/105

Last edited:
15/01/2012

B: 2 'fried' eggs on hexb toast
Clementine
Banana

L: ff supernoodles

D: spaghetti bolognaise

Last edited:
17/01/2012

B: hexb fibre plus and a banana

L: Cous Cous salad with hexa feta

D: had chips from the chippy because my mum had been and I was grumpy and tired and now I have the most horrendous indigestion.. Serves me right for being a fatty!

Last edited:
At least it wasn't a gain and it looks like you had a couple of days where you wasn't 100%. If I had what you had I would be quite chuffed with a stay the same.
Mmm chips....I love chips, they are my down fall.
Head up and try again for next week x

Oh and wine....what is that? I have not had any in soooooooooo long! I am trying to go the whole of January without any alcohol and I sure am looking forward to a drink, or two lol x

Slim.Emz87 said:
At least it wasn't a gain and it looks like you had a couple of days where you wasn't 100%. If I had what you had I would be quite chuffed with a stay the same.
Mmm chips....I love chips, they are my down fall.
Head up and try again for next week x

I know that I have a couple of high syn days -
But I was still under 105 because I have some days where I have no syns.. Just disheartened because I had a really unfair 2lb gain last week after I was 1000000% so I was hoping to budge some of that! X

Slim.Emz87 said:
Oh and wine....what is that? I have not had any in soooooooooo long! I am trying to go the whole of January without any alcohol and I sure am looking forward to a drink, or two lol x

Good on you going alcohol free :) has it been easy(ish)? Xx

Another ST friggin' S
So close to packing this in.. I've lost less than a stone in a year. :'( xx

Oh baby girl! So sorry to hear this :cry:

I think you are under immense pressure at the moment which is restricting your weight loss.

Stick with it a bit longer hun - I'm very selfish and need you here!

You're only tootie to begin with! You're happy (mainly ;)) and in a lovely loving relationship - losing a stone isn't top of the agenda at the moment.

LYL
x

Ali* said:
Oh baby girl! So sorry to hear this :cry:

I think you are under immense pressure at the moment which is restricting your weight loss.

Stick with it a bit longer hun - I'm very selfish and need you here!

You're only tootie to begin with! You're happy (mainly ;)) and in a lovely loving relationship - losing a stone isn't top of the agenda at the moment.

LYL
x

I'll stick with it, but it's so difficult it's a good job you're here or I'd be long gone!
I just feel so flabby at the moment on top of everything else! X

Ah I see....I really should learn to read back, lol! I bet you do feel like giving up but you shouldn't! Just keep at it.
The no alcohol thing is okay during the week (to be fair I wouldn't drink much during the week anyway only if I went out for dinner or something) but as for the weekends.....that is hard. Hopefully I will see the results x

Slim.Emz87 said:
Ah I see....I really should learn to read back, lol! I bet you do feel like giving up but you shouldn't! Just keep at it.
The no alcohol thing is okay during the week (to be fair I wouldn't drink much during the week anyway only if I went out for dinner or something) but as for the weekends.....that is hard. Hopefully I will see the results x

I just have no idea what's going on, I know I'm doing it right 'cos I've been at it for over a year.. But that gain really knocked me so I was hoping to lose it this week..

Yeah, I don't tend to drink during the week either - which is why I save syns - but not sure I could give the wine up, it feels like a treat.. And I'd hate to drink vodka for less syns (although I do have gin/vodka and slimlines sometimes..) because it would feel like I was drinking to get drunk, not because I was enjoying it, if that makes sense.. X

Completely makes sense....I know if I am out for the night with the intention of getting a little merry I tend to drink vodkas or gin because it is less syns and will have the right effect. But when I want to enjoy a drink after a long day or with a girlie lunch I tend to go for wine!
Talking about it is making me think about having a glass....must.not.give.in.to.temptation..... x

Slim.Emz87 said:
Completely makes sense....I know if I am out for the night with the intention of getting a little merry I tend to drink vodkas or gin because it is less syns and will have the right effect. But when I want to enjoy a drink after a long day or with a girlie lunch I tend to go for wine!
Talking about it is making me think about having a glass....must.not.give.in.to.temptation..... x

Haha! Especially not at 10am!! January's almost over!! Hope you're seeing a difference on the scales :D x

Back