Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Thank you ladies. Well i would normally go a little over my syns on wi night but last night i just didn't want to (whats wrong with me lol). Had a green day yesterday and really enjoyed it. Going to go between green and extra easy all week then from monday i will do red i think until weigh in on weds.

Hopefully going into glasgow today with my wee cousin and dd so going to try and find something sw friendly. I feel like a shopping spree!!! I want knee high boots.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Go get them boots girl
I have some fantastic ones - I got them when I got to target before and they fitted my fat
calfs for two years

I WILL wear them again

I seen a nice pair in evans, they are the only place that fit my calfs. Even when i am thin and size 12 (many years ago) i still struggle to find boots that fit around my calfs :( i think i will always have chunky legs.

good luck with your boots hunting:)

Hope you had a great day in Glasgow and found some SW food for lunch. I ended up having jacket potato with cheese:( as it was the only vaguely green day sw food on the menu. Had it with no butter and counted the cheese as 2 healthy extras cos i couldn't weigh it!

You did well not to have extra treats on WI day Betty, that's fab:)
Hope you have a great week.

Thanks everyone, been really good today so far, then had a fight with my oh :(, it all started because of something stupid, now he is upstairs in bed in a sulk. He was meant to be going out with my dad and brother and told them just to go because i have ruined everything. GRRRRRR. I have already eaten a percy pig and i want to continue eating rubbish and stuff. I think i'm also due my star week and that is making me more frustrated.

chin up hun, hope you sort out your problems quickly. No more Percy Pigs now! Have a relaxing bath and try to get in some you time.
Hope the weekend is better for you.

Oh I am so sorry you felt like this
I hope today is much better
I am due my star week to start about Tuesday so I do know how you feel
I really hope that you and DH have made up now and today is much easier for you
you are doing so well so please dont give up

H xx

I have to ask - what is a percy pig

a percy pig is a squidgey jelly sweet from Marks and Sparks - they're yummy x
how ya doing betty? x

Hello ladies. Done not too bad over the weekend, maybe a few extra syns but not toooo much. Been really good today, having a green one. The only prob is i had 4 alpen lights today for my b choices because i was out and now i'm crippled with wind pains (tmi). Me and oh are back on speaking terms now. Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi Betty,

Glad to hear you and oh are talking again.
Did you get your boots?
I was not doing well on red days, so it'll be EE for me all the way!!
I have put on 2 lbs:eek::eek:!
I will be happy to start with losing 1lb a week again.
Good luck everyone!

Good morning everyone. Marea i know how you feel about red days, i don't like them very much either but i'm going to try a couple before weigh in on wednesday. Don't worry about your pound gain, just get back on trac k today.

I'm feeling a wee bit sick and dizzy,don't know what is wrong, i'm wondering if it is the anti depressants that dr gave me. My appetite has gone a wee bit too and i have been feeling flushed. I refused a chippy last night in favour for pasta n sauce. My star week is due so maybe it is that, though i'm not as bloated as usual, i'm rather unbloated.

Having a red day today so so far i have had toast on banana, a mullerlight and an apple. For lunch i think i will have toast on sausage and for dinner it will either be chicken and veg or mince and veg.

Hi Betty (((hugs))) ~ just been having a read through your diary from when I went on hols hun ~ well done on a good weekend, they are the hardest! Anti-d's will give you a few symptoms like you stated until you get used to them ~ I was on them about 6 or 7 years ago and they really helped me. Stick with them hun. Well done on your loss too, have a good day ~ it's nice to be back again, xx

:hug99:Welcome back mary!!! Thanks for the advice. Hope you had a great holiday xx

well done on sticking to plan today hun, hope you're feeling a bit better, it could be the side effects. If it doesn't go away then check it out with your doc .

Well managed to stick to red plan today, which i find difficult but it is half 9 and i still have 9.5 syns left so all is well. Going to go for another red tomorow and hope for at least a pound off on wed though i'm due on so maybe not. I made chicken stuffed with laughing cow and garlic for dinner along with roasted carrots and turnip, it was lovely. Not sure what i will have tomorow though.

Good morning. Another red day for me, though i'm still feeling a bit sickly, i have decided it must be the tablets as my mum takes the same ones and she said she normally feels sick but didn't know what tablet was making her feel sick as she is on about a million for her diabetes. Going into town today with ds and dd, we are going to meet up with my little brother who is in Ayr at friends at the moment so he will get the train into central station. I will need to make sure i get something suitable for lunch though as it is weigh in tomorow and dont want to come off plan. So far i have had 2 slices of ww wholemeal toast with banana, a mullerlight and an apple. For dinner i have a beef roasting joint so i will have that with veg and baby new potatoes. Going to run round and get my housework done before i get the kids up, there is nothing worse than being out and coming in to a kitchen full of dishes and a mess.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

well i survived my trip to the town. For lunch i had a ham salad followed by some fresh pineapple and when i got in i had 2 cold syn free sausages. I'm so proud of myself. Feeling rather bloated today though due to af being due so not looking forward to weigh in tomorow. I'm going to treat myself tomorow after weigh in , i have bought stuff to make tablet so i can't wait. In town i got the kids winter coats from next. Ds wanted to pick his own this year and i must admit it is very nice and dd opted for the bright pink upsie daisy jacket. I could be doing with one myself but don't want to spend too much as i'm losing weight.

Hope everyone had a good day x

Back