Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Thanks Mary, snap my evening consists of housework too. I shall get the kids down for about 9ish then going to sit with my feet up and a magazine and eat my syns. x

Well i weighed in and i sts. I'm ok with that as i am due my star week at any time now and i'm feeling rather bloated. Though if i had been good over the weekend i prob would have lost a pound. So, i'm going to try and go for a 100% week this week, even over the weekend, no alcohol or anything.

Today is going to be an extra easy day i think. Not sure what to have for brekkie or lunch yet but dinner will be the rest of my beef roasting joint from last night with chips and mushy peas.

Going to go out for a walk this morning when i get ds off to school. It is raining but .. it's only water! Hope everyone has a good day xx

sts is ok hun. Hope you have a good weekend, it's a struggle to stick to plan at times cos the temptations lead me astray.
Enjoy your walk.

Well i went out my walk, the same one i usually do but it doesn't feel as though it is getting any easier to be honest. Anyway at least i went and completed it. Had my lunch which was a couple slices of ham, low fat noodles and m&s count on us crisps (4.5). Baby is snoozing so while she is asleep i will clean the kitchen and living room.

Sts is good hun especially with it being your *week. Keep at the walking Betty, I am pretty certain that is how I got away with such a small gain on hols. Hope the side effects of your new tabs are starting to lessen for you. You can do a 100% week for sure hun (((hugs))) xx

Thanks ladies. Well not sure what i'll do today, managed to do 100% yesterday and done extra easy, i will see how i feel as the morning progresses. Felt really tired when i got up this morning and still feeling rather tired now. Need to get the kids up shortly and start my daily routine and the school run. It is supposed to be my star week and my star isn't here, it usually comes on the 27th of the month so i'm into my 4th day late. I don't think i'm preg as i did a test a couple of days ago and it was neg but where is my star.

Not sure what to do today, i think i will have a relaxing one. I went up to the fort last night to get the kids new shoes etc and bought myself a dvd from hmv. So i think when dd goes down for her nap i will watch it with a mug of hot chocolate .

Can't even think of what to eat today , i've totally lost my appetite. I think it will be something like porridge, maybe a pasta n sauce then i think i'll make bolognaise or something along those lines.

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

hope that appetite comes back soon hun. Do you think your meds could be affecting star week??

Hope you have a good day, enjoy that dvd.

Thanks hun, how are you and where did your diary dissapear to? xx

Hi Betty ~ hope AF arrives soon, mine is always irregular which is a curse. As Justine said, maybe the tablets are causing you to lose your appetite ~ I remember when I started them I wanted to do nothing but sleep. Hope you enjoy your dvd and hot chocolate ~ it's a nice day here in NI for a change!

Btw Gemma is now on WW and her diary is over in that section xx

Well i've had a bad day :(, i was going to be so good but by lunch time i just didn't care anymore. I think it was due to sts this week. But even though i'm being bad today i'm not going to give up, i still have until wed to draw myself together. So i may as well do being bad correct and i'm making tablet as we speak.

So heres hoping that i can go 100% all day tomorow. I need to go back to keeping a diary and taking one day at a time x

it's ok, just draw a line under this flexi day and move on. You'll still have time to shift some weight by Wednesday.

Good morning everyone, right last night i was a baddy, i ate that much that i felt really sick. Today is a new day and i have started logging everything in my online body optimise diary again. So far i have had egg on toast. Not sure about lunch but dinner will be a syn free spag bol as i'm doing extra easy today. I also have a sore throat so it is pleanty hot drinks for me.

Not sure what to do today, it is pouring rain here but i don't want to let that stop me getting out and about. It is either a walk with dd and pram or hop into town on train, i can't make up my mind.

Hope everyone has a good day.

PS AF still isn't here, my mum said i should wait another few days and do another p test just incase.

Hey hey!
Sorry, i haven't been on for a few days, i was sooo off plan, but as you say, this is a new day....;).
I'm not even gonna try and go near that scale.
Hope you feel better, and your af comes soon, mines due next week!
Have a good day!

Don't worry about your flexi week, just get right back on track hun. Good to see you back, have you had a good week x

Hi everyone, not been good at all the last few days, been loaded with the cold and still quite ill. So i've been eating all the wrong things and am dreading weigh in on weds. Hope you are all getting on ok and have a good day xx

Back