Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Well back to the old routine today, ds is back at school. Feeling really tired today but think i'm gonna power through it as i have loads of stuff to do in the house. Loads of washing to catch up on. Plus i need to go through everyones drawers and wardropes and sort out stuff for the charity shop. Dd has outgrown everything and ds is growing so quickly we had to go out at the weekend and buy them new clothes.

Foodwise after not being so good on saturday i had a good 100% day yesterday and i'm hoping to be good until weigh in on weds. I'm hoping for another 2lbs anyway but will see how it goes.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Glad its all going well for you Betty, you will definately get a loss on Wednesday xx

Thank you ladies. Well i don't feel any lighter, i'm wondering if the drinks at the weekend have not helped. I'm slightly nervous about weigh in. Though i think someone told me that xenical can take a week to kick in. Don't get me wrong i know i won't get a miracle and i need to do the work but i'm hoping it gives me a wee boost.

Yay i lost 3lbs and i'm into the 15's instead of the 16's. The last time i was in the 15's was before i had my dd and she is 19mths now!! I'm so happy. Need to take ds to clinic today for his quarterly check up. xx

Well done on your loss thats good news

Betty I'm so happy for you that's really good news!! I know you've been working really hard this week and you deserve a good loss. You must be feeling great.

Thanks everyone, i am so happy, here's to another good week and hopefully i can get through the weekend being really good. Gonna try and keep myself busy. Yeah mary the side effects from the anti depressants have left me now, i'm generally feeling great.

Well i've had my brekki, not sure what to have for lunch and dinner yet though. Need to go and get my son up for school and get him out the door then it is tidying the house all day and cleaning. I may try and get out a walk also and try and work towards my silver body magic now that i have my bronze.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Well had a bad weekend so i'm dreading weigh in, my head wasn't really in the right place this weekend, i just couldn't stop eating. I stepped on the scales this morning just to check (i know i shouldn't have) but it looks as though i've gained the 3lbs that i lost last week. I have all day today and all day tomorow to be 100% before weigh in, i will try my hardest but don't think i can manage a loss. Grr i'm gutted. I'm going for a 100% week now and feeling so determined. I want to have lost a good few lbs before i get back to the drs.

How is everyone, hope you all had a good weekend and have a good week x

i know how you feel Betty, have also been good all week but this weekend i let things slip big time. We'll both have 2 100% days before wi and hope the scales are kind:)

Back