Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

Well done on your great start :) Heres to that next lb :)

Well done my lovely that's great news. Let's hope it'll kick start you for another good loss next week too. My week is going well so far thanks. I hope yours is too. :) xxx

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Ah thanks everyone and glad to hear you've had a good week Saski!!

I'm off to my best-mates tonight (we're x-factor addicts!) for an 'Indoors/Outdoors Luxury Barbeque' lol (don't ask!) so have saved up all of my points today, survived on ten calorie soup and brown bread!! :D

How's everyone else weekend going? xx

Have fun sweetie. I am looking forward to tonite's xfactor as well.
Did my Santa run today and I must confess that I found far too much stuff for myself (LOL) Never mind I will start off tomorrow again.
Thinking that all this running around the shops must be doing wonders to my weight loss. haha
Everything crossed for next week wi - it should be good.
Have a fab evening xx

Hello!! :) I always have that problem when i go shopping! Far too much lovely stuff and it would be so rude not to buy yourself a christmas present!! hehe!! :D

Saturday night was fab and we had such a lovely Sunday visiting the Family and walking the dog, when i got home i made a lasagne and WW mince pies!! (yummy!). And of course, sat and watched XFactor last night (rather glad Daniel has gone as i wasn't his biggest fan)! Can't wait till next weekend now lol!

I cannot wait until the 18th as i break up from work for 2 whole weeks!! Sooo excited!!! Haven't had a holiday since May when i went to New Zealand for a month - i need a lie-in lol!!

I hope you have a great week and that the WI goes as planned :) Only 6lbs to go!! We can do this xx

Hello!! :) I always have that problem when i go shopping! Far too much lovely stuff and it would be so rude not to buy yourself a christmas present!! hehe!! :D
Couldn't agree more!!!! I think it would be disgraceful not to treat ourselves to Christmas present lol
BTW, I find that no one is capable of buying me such perfect gifts but me!!!!

Glad you had a lovely weekend.
X Factor - I don't mind who wins - I used to support Jamie but he's gone weeks back. So either way, it doesn't make any difference to me. I absolutely LOVED Lady Gaga performance but I've already been obssessed with her new song (to the extent that I uploaded it to my phone lol)

17 days to go and 6lbs to lose - we CAN do it sweetie. Keep up a good work.
Do you drink lots of water? It seems that since I started gurlging on about 3liters a day it makes huge difference to my loss.
Apart from going to toilet every half an hour there're no disadvantages of increasing water intake.
Have a smashing Monday - keep on track - ONLY 6lbs to go!!!! - catch up with you later xxxxx

Not a bad idea, drinking all that water!! :D Didn't think about doing that! Only problem is i have is my commute from work which is an hour or so (depending on the M42!) - i've found myself a few times sat in the car (in a huge traffic jam! lol) bursting for the loo after a day of drinking Green Tea lol!

Hows your Monday going? xx

Only problem is i have is my commute from work which is an hour or so (depending on the M42!) - i've found myself a few times sat in the car (in a huge traffic jam! lol) bursting for the loo after a day of drinking Green Tea lol!
Tell me something about it!
I tend to hot desk in different locations and it would involve fair share of commuting. Now I am a bit wiser and always makes sure I'll visit a loo before I rav my engine. haha
It takes a lil bit to get used to but once you start doing it you'll ask yourself how did I manage not to drink so much before (water of course)
Monday is going very well - I am a bit concerned cause last couple of days I am not hungry AT ALL. It's possible that I am in ketosis since I did cut most carbs from my diet but I have never been in the zone like that before. I do eat some small portions (which usualy involves cooked chicken or anything healthy) but only because I know I should. How weird.

Today overindulged myself - and had scottish smoked venison!!!! from Waitrose with couple of green leaves. It was very yummy - bl**dy expensive but def worth it. Got myself cooked chicken and tomatoes (aubergine at home) and will be trying to mix some kind of salad later.

How is your day going then? xxx

Haha - that's like me then, always have to go before i leave for work or i'd be in trouble. I do drink quite a bit during the day but it's mostly in the form of Coffee, i'm a self-confessed addict!!

Oooh the venison sounds yummy!!! :) How did the Chicken salad go?

I work from home on a Tuesday so every Tuesday is Jacket Potato day! I've just had one with two breakfast mushrooms and i'm sooo stuffed now lol! Looking forward to WI tmrw night, fingers crossed it's a good result :D

Hows your day going? xx

Chicken salad didn't go well - I left bl**dy chicken at work (thankfuly in fridge) Talking about dizzy blonde!!!! I think I am losing more than just a body fat (my brain cells might be going as well :)
But then last nite met up with my best friend so we had a good catch up over 2 large glasses of wine. OMG - I forgot how good wine makes me feel. So came back home very merry and went straight back to sleep. That kinda sorted out possible misbehaving in a fridge department.
I like jackets as long as these are really done in the oven. Far too often in restaurants these are only precooked and then microwaved and never ever taste the same.
Today obviously chicken came handy so my lunch was sorted.
I might do a fry up for dinner. I bought plenty of asian vegetables at the weekend and I am going to experiment with it (tbh I don't even know how are they called lol)
Good luck with you wi tomorrwo - bet you can't wait.
Hope you are having good day today - catch up with you later xxxxxx

Hey my lovely i hope you had a great day. xxx

WI day - fingers crossed xxxx

Ahhh hello both!! One way to describe how i feel today - nervous nervous nervous!!! :eek: My 10% is at stake this eve lol...

Talk about timing tho - I've been up all night with a bad stomach, theres a virus going round at work (like stomach flu) and i think i've caught it (i blame the bloody air-con!)

I don't feel too bad now, just feel a bit sick so i'm living off soup and brown bread - that can't be doing me too much damage!! :)

How's everyone else? I hope you're having a good day? xx

Awww, poor you - hope you are feeling better.

I know it's not going to make you feel better now but sometimes all these stomach bags work wonders for your sugar balance. By no eating as usual it almost like you are undertaking detox (maybe not voluntary but hey) And once you start feeling normal again you'd be free of cravings any kind. Well, always works for me though.
You have to remember to drink lots of water hun.

My day is ok. I am still going strong - and still not hungry (LOL)
Forced myself to have a few ham slices for lunch!!!! and live on apples, Sharon fruits (if you didn't try it you *must* these are delicious) and papaya (absolutely addicted and have them as my snacks instead of dessert or in emergency while turning back to binging at night)
Hope you are feeling a wee bit better...
Fingers crossed for ur wi later xxx

How'd you get on Bex? I hope it went well. xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)
Hope you had a good result ?x

Hey guys!! I'm now half a pound off!! I lost 0.5lbs :8855: i could not believe it!

I'm blaming my poorly stomach yesterday - that would be just my luck lol!! Oh well, at least i'm guarenteed to do it next week :D

Hope you're all okay? How is everyone's week going? xx

Hi Becky,

I remember how thankful I was when I had a bad week and still managed to show 0.5lb loss! Loss is a loss - no complaints please.
But at the same time I know you were being good this week so obviously you must have lost more than that. I am sure that your stomach bug didn't help. No worries - it will show up next week so you can surprise yourself and have 3lbs loss then :)
I am back on track today after last nite Nandos sinful meal.
Met up with my friends and had a fantastic evening but sadly my portion control went out of the window as soon as my chicken/chips/salad meal arrived (could have been worse cause I said NO to coleslaw and dessert!!!)
Anyway, it's a bit harder today because once I allow myself bad carbs it makes it harder to stay on track because of the CRAVINGSsssssss.
But I am determined to win this battle so apples and water for me today (until late lunch anyway)
Hope you stomach bug is a history by now and you are doing fine.
Let us know how did you day go.

All the best xxxx

Hey hun, you're right about the loss i agree :) i haven't put a pound on since i started so i want to keep it that way lol. I'm hoping you're right and it will show up next week as a bigger loss!

Oooh Nandos sounds yummy! You're allowed to spoil yourself every so often :D I'm sure you haven't done too much damage, chicken, chips and salad isn't bad! (i know you're cutting out the carbs but still i'm sure it won't have too much of an impact) i bet it was worth it for a good night out!! :)

I'm still on the brown bread an soup today, tummy still playing up but not as 'swirly' as it was yesterday - just plenty of Green Tea as i know that stuff does me the world of good....and, shock horror - i haven't touched a coffee since Tuesday!! lol thats impressive for a self-confessed coffee addict!

I'm determined to do it this week so i shall be walking the dog's little legs off over the week! lol xx

Back