Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

Green tea instead of coffee - look at you!!! What a healthy diet lol!
Glad your tummy is not upset today.

Just hd my cracking hazelnut chocolate (only 1/2 pt for a mug, ok 1 since I added milk!) and I am contemplating lunch options.
The problem is I really don't know what I fancy....
Talking about being indecisve...Will go to Tesco - might find smthg....

Aww, I am so jelous - I so want to have a dog. I have a cat and as much as it's a cuddly little thing, nothing compares to having lil dog.
Might get one if I move next year as I can't keep any pets (apparently cats are OK) in my place atm. Plus actualy having to take them out forces you to move more, isn't?
I've managed to bag 7 day complimentary pass to Esporta (corporate promo) and can't wait to start my crazy 7days gym routine. I've been missing my swimming rather badly. So all gear ready in the boot and I am starting at 5:30 tonite. How xciting!!!!
I need it emergently since our Christmas party is on Friday!!! and we have rather delicious looking food there, hehe.
Oh well, I have to give into festive spirit now and then lol

Loving your determination this week - have a great rest of the day xxx

I'm hoping the Green Tea will flush all of the bad stuff out of my body, and rid me of excess water lol Ummmm mentions of Hazelnut Chocolate made my mouth water...ahh that sounds lovely!!

My dog is my life, lol honest to god - i call her my Daughter. She's a Shih-tzu called Boo, only a little dot (a noisy one tho!) hehe! I've put some pics up on my profile. I would advise everyone to get a dog, it's so lovely coming home and she's always so glad to see you!

You can't beat swimming, it is fantastic! I'm envious - i'd love to start swimming again but i looked like a beached whale in a swimming costume at the moment lol. That's awesome bagging a gym pass!! We don't get anything like that through work!

You can't beat Christmas party season, our's is next Friday and i can't wait lol - it's an excuse to enjoy a couple of bottles of wine lol xx

Awww, your dog is so lovely!!!!! No surprise she is your life. I used to have a dog like that (maybe not so little but as cuddly and fluffy like yours) She was with us for over 13 year - the most lovable dog. When I left my home and then go and visit now & then, she would follow me everywhere making sure we'd make the most of out time together.
She was like a toy dog - you could keep her on your laps for hours and she'd never had enough.
This year I was researching different breeds and decided that I really really want to get French Bulldog. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely adore these dogs. With its bat-like ears and huge eyes and lovable faces they look a wee bit like strange creature - cross between little teddy bear/dog and yeah, little gremlin. lol
Due to the fact that they have very short nose they also make this funny noises (you'd never believe it how hillarious it sounds) and they snore when they sleep!!! I want one very badly ....

Loving Christmas season - have you decided what are you going to wear? Girls in the office decided that it must be smthg very dressy so I have to make sure I'll be ready. Thinking about wearing this fuchsia dress cause I have enough blinga accessories to go with it. Always shop like mad for all these ocasions which can potentialy happen (any excuse is a good excuse) so actualy this make a nice change to be able to have an ocasion to wear it. hahaha
Lunch time - jacket potatoe with some suspiciously looking fried vegetables (didn't have time to go to Tesco) filled my tummy happily.
Fingers crossed I won't get tummy aches later. I have very lean (only 5%!) minced meat for dinner - will fry it with aubergine, mushroom and some garlic. Should keep me happy for a while.

Catch up later hun xx

Hey Bex! Great to see you're still losing! I've been so bad the past couple of weeks, didn't go to weigh in this week! lol. Been so bad on atkins last week as had really bad cravings. Iv been fine for 9 weeks, but then the carbs craving came back and have been thinking about coming back to WW.

My Xmas target is now not going to be met, I'm just going to aim for a STS in December now and have a fresh start in January. Sounds a bit negative I know.

You are doing great though and am glad to see!
Just been reading up on your diary, you have moved house and how is Boo the wee cutey? lol xx

Hello Hello! Didn't manage to get back on yesterday, it turned into a bit of a mad one at work (even tho i was ill and working from home!) feeling better today so back in the office.

Ah Mini, Boo snores when she's asleep too lol - sometimes it's so loud it wakes you up! lol I think you should do it!! I know which breed you are on about, lovely little woofters lol :)

Kirst!! How are you hun? Sorry to hear you're having a rough time, you've been doing a grand job on Atkins!! :) Things have been going ok on WW, i'm 0.5lbs off my 10% which is just sooo frustrating!!
We have indeed moved and Boo is all settled down now which is lovely, just in time for Christmas too which will be nice! I can't wait to break-up now, i'm so mentally exhausted! lol How are you and David? Everything okay? xx

Hi
Hopeyou are having a good weekend x

Hey Fitz, had a lovely weekend thanks, we went shopping and put the Christmas decorations up - feeling all Festive now :D How was your weekend? x

Hey Becks, glad you had a fab weekend. I got completely drawn into all Xmas decoration (not to mention festive food hohohoho)
Although very tempting but this year (surprisingly) I am not going over the top with my Xmas decoration because I am going home for the entire Xmas and New Year (mummy's cooking!!!)
I'm sure you hit your 10% this week - you've been working hard!!!
I'm back to my bare protein minimum today - damage limitation!!!
I have overindulged this weekend - not so much food it's wine (red, white, mulled you name it LOL)
So I think I would really have to focus on damage limitation rest of December - life is too short and so much fun doesn't happen to often!
No, I am not the best example for time being - I know...
Have a great day Becks xxxx

So I think I would really have to focus on damage limitation rest of December - life is too short and so much fun doesn't happen to often

Totally agree with you!! I have indulged a bit over the weekend but had a nice long walk yesetrday with Boo to make up for it! It only happens once a year and as long as i don't put anything on over December and hit my 10%, i will be happy!!

Glad you had a good weekend :) I'm rather excitable this week, counting the days down lol :D We haven't gone OTT with our decorations, we've gone for the Silver and Black theme - looks lovely in our living room :) Boo is fascinated by the Christmas Tree and keep swiping at the balls lol

Heres to a good week!! :) Hope you have a fab day xxxx

Hey my lovely i hope you are having a good week. Fingers crossed for the 10% :) xxx

Ahh thank you everyone! :) WI is tmrw, need to be as good as gold again today! :D

How is your week going? x

Hi sweetie, how did you wi go? Fingers crossed you'll get to your 10% - you really deserve it hun xxx

Helloooo!! It's tonight!! And this week, i'm more excited. If i've done it i will be over the moon. I've been so good this week, completely cut the milk out of my coffee, drinking loads of green tea, living of Chicken and Cous Cous! Fingers are crossed so tight!!!

How are you Mini? Hows your week going? Still feeling the festivities? :D xxx

Hey Bex! How did your weigh in go? xx

Hahaha, you can see there are many impatient supporters over there lol

Hehe!! I HAVE to do it now lol - can't let everyone down!! :D x

Hiya Kirst, WI is tonight :) I'm looking forward to it as i have been incredibly well behaved this week :D
I hear you are back on the wagon now? Hows it going? I hope ur okay! xx

Ok well good luck for tonight, for some reason i thought it was last night. let us know how you get on. i was soo bad, put on 3lbs after my two week binge! lol back on the straight and narrow now though... lol

Ahh you're doing the right thing getting right back on the wagon! :) It could have been a lot worse Kirst! You're also entitled to some 'you' time and it is Christmas! :D I'm going to try and be as good as possible but Christmas only happens once a year and i don't want to deny myself of the odd bottle of wine or Chocolate :D Just means working extra hard in January!!

Thanks for that tho, i just want to go and do it now!! lol I will be so excited if i have finally done it! A step closer to my goal :) xx

Bex I am sure you'll hit your 10% this week. You are doing so great I am so jealous! lol. Remember we started at the same time and you are doing two times better then me - really really proud girl!

Ah the wine lol. I have my xmas do on sat night will have to try hard not to guzzle it.... lol xx

Back