Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

Ah thanks Kirst, you're doing a grand job yourself girl - everyone has a slip up and you've got the determination! :)

Oooh! The good old wine, i think i might be abusing a few bottles over the weekend too :D I finish work on Friday and we're all off to the pub - can't wait to finish now!!!

I've decided that over the 2 weeks i'm off i will start doing my exercise DVD's again and see if that makes any difference!! I'd love to start swimming again in the new year but don't think i could bear the thought of being see in a swimming costume - i look like a right moose at the moment :giggle:

I've got fingers, toes and everything crossed for tonight :cross: i shall back on later to let you know how i got on!! Thanks for all your support gals :hug99:xx

That's weird, I was over at my friend Sarah's house last night and we done the Davina workout dvd, it was hard work but fun at the same time lol also went swimming myself today as I'm off just now. I find going during the week is okay as it's really quiet so don't feel as self concious. Good luck for tonight honey xx

I'd love to start swimming again in the new year but don't think i could bear the thought of being see in a swimming costume - i look like a right moose at the moment :giggle:

Oh hun, I used to think like you and would put off all these things I really enjoyed doing. But trust me - it's all in your head. Once I decided to do something with it - I got a really flattering one-piece swimming costume. (not expensive at all - only BHS) I would have a big towel wrapped around me and then jump to the pool once I sussed out the situation haha. Don't let your weight affect your life. You are doing well and it's only a matter of time when you'll be happy with the way you look. But come on - you still have to enjoy yourself while getting there.
Everything crossed for your evening wi.
P.S.
It's snowing in Ldn - is it snowing in your place as well?I bet Boo loves the snow xxx

It's snowing in Ldn - is it snowing in your place as well?I bet Boo loves the snow xxx

Thanks for the words of wisdom! I know you're right really :D I will build up the courage to take the plunge eventually and swimming is a bloody good way of exercising!! :)

Its not snowing here yet :cry:but i'm hoping it will later - Boo loves the snow!! She gets covered in it! lol We have to stop her from eating it too :) xx

I was over at my friend Sarah's house last night and we done the Davina workout dvd

I haven't done the Davina one, i've got the Charlie Brooks one and the Ministry of Sounds Dance one (which is hilarious btw!) i prefer to do it in the day when OH is out of the way, or he starts laughing uncontrollably and it is sooo off putting!!

And thanks for the support BusyBee :) If i do it, that will be both of us this week!! :D

Thanks everyone - i will report back later and let you know how i get on, have to battle the M42 first :sigh: speak to you all in a bit xxxx

I did it - i lost 1lb tonight and hit my 10%!!!!!:woohoo:

Thanks girls for all of your support!! :hug99:

Here's to the next target!! :) xxxxx

Woohooo!!! Celebration time!!!Well done missy!!!
keep up a good work xxxx

Ahh thank you Mini :) I'm soo happy - just need to get those 2lbs off next week and that will be another silver 7 too! :) xx

2 lbs befor Xmas? Very challenging but you seem to still have a focus so should be achievable!!! Fingers crossed for you xx
Any news on the snow front? Was driving my friends to Luton last night. It was absolutely amazing. Admitedly very difficult driving but snow blizzard was surreal!!! In a very strange way I did enjoy every second of it while listening to old time carolls. Luckily managed to get back home in one piece. Was hoping for a duvet day today but sadly we didn't have much snow in Richmond. So at the very last push I only managed to be half an hour late due to "unusal traffick!" haha
Hope you are having brrrrrrrrrrr...illiant day xxx

Ahh brill - ooh i hope we get a white christmas!! We had a good snow flurry yesterday which was nice and festive, but then it melted and froze! Brum is like an ice rink! :) i was a bit worried about waking up this morning and finding a white covering, but luckily we seem to have got off okay!!

How are you Mini? You weren't around yesterday and i missed our banter lol :D!! xx

Haha, yesterday was trying to actualy have some work done (for a change) I am working half day on Monday and then have 2!!!!!weeks off - can't wait.
Snowise it's not as spectacular as expected but it might still be on its way!!!
Jumped on a scale today (not mine, which just died despite changing batteries) and it looks like I haven't put on anything (YET!) I think that's how I am going to track it until January - no gains allowed (well hopefuly anyway lol)
My big plan is to borrow the idea from one of the other diets on this forum (I think it's Juding - don't beat me up - can't remember) Apparently you can eat "normal" one day and then be on vlcd another day. It works pretty well for some ppl - might look into that next year. If I could stick to it (not religiously obviously) I might be able to survive Xmas without much of the damage. Sure, won't be able to do up and down days rigidly but that can give me peace of mind and makes it easier to make compromises.
What's your plan for Xmas missy? xxx

Oohh me too! Working today (with pub this afternoon lol) and then off for 2 weeks!!!! Yayy! Get some quality time with the pooch and i can't wait! I need some quality lie-ins! lol

I've heard of that diet before its called JUDDS (Johnson up down diet.. something...) sounds like a good idea, but 500 cals is not a lot, still i suppose the WW soups and low fat bars would be okay!

What do you do for a living then? You in a 9-5 too? xx

Yep, 9-5 girl. Working for council in HR. Not the most xciting job in the world but will do for time being. What do you do missy?:flirt2:

As to JUDD diet - you eat 500kcal when you want to lose. For maintanance I am going to modify it to eat "normal" one day and stay within 15-18pts another - this should see me through rather difficult time :eating::party0036::turkey::party0051::eatdrink023:
praying that this will work :cross:

Oh, did you walk you Boo today? :chores016:
My dog loved snow and as she looked very simmilar to yours once she burried her nose in the snow - you couldn't even see her eyes as all the fur would be covered in snow.

But then - I will be straight back on track in January as I do want to achieve my goal asap :character00115:

Oh, did you walk you Boo today? :chores016:

Hehe, thats such a cute smiley!! lol We got her out last night and she does love the snow, she came out to say hello when i got home and skidded across some ice lol - daft pooch, she looked a bit shocked!

I work in marketing for quite a large Consultancy/Engineering firm - it's good fun and i love my job, it's just the commuting which is a nightmare at times!

Your plan doesn't sound like a bad idea, i've been looking into those meal replacement shakes and might give those a whirl throughout and after Christmas, just to give me a bit of a boost. I might try the tesco version of slim fast and incoporate that around my points! :D

I'm sure we'll get right back on track after all of the festivities!! :party0036:hehe!!

Back from lunch - I've been very good girl today and only had 2 apples and berry tastic & nectarine nibble from M&S (250g and only 1pt!!!!)
I have some sushi for later -if only it didn't cost that much I'd have it everyday.

she came out to say hello when i got home and skidded across some ice lol - daft pooch, she looked a bit shocked!

It must have been hillarious - I can actualy see her doing it and looking a wee bit confused - aw bless xxx

I might try the tesco version of slim fast and incoporate that around my points! :D

I'm sure we'll get right back on track after all of the festivities!! :party0036:hehe!!

I've been thinking about actualy giving CD maybe another go...mhmmmm but I will need to be very asocial. Problem is, that even though I still have some shakes left I can't really face it - they are disgusting!!!
Tesco stuff sounds good it's just I think it has too much sugar and carbs (correct me if I'm wrong) and it might be a struggle to control your cravings.

Esporta just txted me saying: "join now - now joining fees and nothing to pay until February" hmmmm, very tempting indeed.
Might pay them visit shortly...
haha
Treated myself to the eyeliner and fuchsia nail varnish with shiny bits - good feel factor retail therapy - ticked!
How is your day so far? xxx

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

God i haven't been on here for ages! I was on my way to WI last week and the snow started - someone went straight up the back of my and knocked my neck and back out. Been in agony since - so sorry girls, should have come on earlier. I hope you're all okay and had a wonderful Christmas? xx

Oh no!!!
I hope you are feeling better hun.
Make sure you'll make a claim - as cynical as it sounds - you are entitled to some monies. Go to the doc to make sure that you have doc notes and make a research to find ''no win no fee'' solicitor!
I had an accident last year and was advised later that should I have followed these steps I would have got some compensation. Is your car driveable? If not - you might be also entitled to replacement car.
Above all - make sure you are taking everything easy and take care of yourself!!!
Wishing you speedy recovery - I am staying at my mum's until 4th Jan. Will try to catch up with you soon ....
xxxxxxxx

Heylo!! Sorry i haven't been around again, the world seems to have gone mad since i have been off work! lol

Anyways, back into a routine now and stocked up on healthy foods again (i gave my mom all of the biccies, chocolates and cheese we had for xmas to get it out of the house!).

I put on 1.5lbs over xmas and to be honest i'm quite happy with that - one lady at our class put on 7lbs and she was devestated!! It is the first gain i've had since i started WW in August so i haven't done too bad - I'm even more driven now to hit my 52lb target this year :)

Happy New Year everyone!! :D xxx

Back