Big Boys Need Love Too!

when i went on holiday with my friend and her parents it was a bus trip to ireland. i dyed my hair purple and all the old biddies looked on in horror.... three of them were in their 70s and had bright orange hair... who did they think they were kidding? theirs looked far more 'out there' than mine did :D

abz xx

ooh yay, having the purple back in!! Wish we could see a pic :( boohoo.

LOL, you guys crack me up.

When I was at school my friend had all her hair purple once and one of the teachers who was a real uptight snotty woman did a double take when she saw it and said "what DOES your mother think of that?!" my friend simply replied "What do you mean? My mum did it for me!".

I like it - haha - what did the teacher have to say about that?

Not much, she looked a little shocked and walked off. Had she met the girls mother she would have understood - She used to colour her hair to match her boots!

I AM SO ANGRY. but you'll have to read my diary to see why. i'm going to bury myself in my online game now and ignore the world for a bit. please tell me if i'm overreacting.

abz xx

Abz you have to deal with things in your own way and if burying yourself in your game gets it out of your system then do it - then have a great weekend x

it doesn't. i'm dwelling, mooching, getting more angry and dwelling again. but i've spoken to my super about it now, who is one of my best mates and explained my side of things. the difficulty is that he was on the phone to someone else at the time and i had to leave work so we couldn't sort it. ah well. life goes on. i'm going to dwell and sulk and get angsty about it. and think about all the people he's going to tell about the ***** he works with and all the jokes he'll make about women in IT and the worst thing is i really don't think he gets what he did.

i'm going to go and immerse myself now. what i need is to forget about it for a bit. oh. and i found my sweeties. emotional eater? me? no. i've put them down now though. just a brief foray into the world of emotional eating :) he isn't worth it. but haribo are lovely :)

abz xx

Reactions: Taz
Gem, she had many boots in a variety of colours - Red, blue, orange, and of course purple!

Abz, ((((((Hugs)))))) I hope it all blows over and you feel calmer soon x

i would love to have the patience to dye my hair to match my boots. i've had red (many times, i like red :D) and blue (which went green, so i've had green for a long time too, ha) and purple quite a few times. every shade of brown, brownish red, i even tried blonde once but the hairdresser made me look like a tiger so i dyed the highlights, well, red :D those are the ones in my profile albums :D

abz xx

well i'm sitting in here finding out whether it's possible to type in gloves and it isn't going too badly. the boiler won't come on. they haven't sorted out the previous invoice and they won't come out on weekends unless you have a baby or you're old. so hopefully the boiler will sort itself out because it's bloody freezing!!

rant over... for now...

abz xx

Abz - don't let this **** do this to you - he's not worth it. You don't deserve to be treated like this. Let go of it and have a lovely weekend x

i would if i could gem, but i know i'm going to fret about it all weekend and then worry about seeing him on monday. i'm really crap at this aren't i? i should be being aloof and in the right at the moment. don't feel like it though. hmph. i just feel like a meany...

oh, the good news is that i got through another 25 of those sodding machines today. so 76 down. that's over half :D hopefully by monday another great whack will be done and maybe i won't have to do any more of them :D my fingers are shredded!! it's amazing what you can learn to do with a screwdriver to avoid shredding your fingers on fiddly bits of computers, ha.

abz xx

You are what you are Abz - and it's the Abz we know and love. Don't beat yourself up about what you think you should be x

Hey all!

Hows everyone doing? I am so glad your munchkins are doing good Gem! I have been super broody recently! Ahh! I have no idea why! I thought guys never got the baby wanting gene! lol. Oh well!

My tooth is still sore, or rather my gum/face, the amount of damage she had to do is really bad, but meh, whats done is done, just have to hope now the tooth is gone, the infection that was under it will go, i can taste it every so often, and get some horrible nasty breath that even i can smell! lol, but its all good, way to tired to stress recently.

Sleeping pattern is getting alot worse. I couldn't sleep at all last night, and when i couldn't sleep, i mean i finally relaxed enough to go to sleep at around 11:30am this morning. I had to cancel my Note taking sessions because i was exhusted but couldn't risk going to them incase i finally dropped, which i did! I woke up at 11pm tonight, which annoyed me so much, as tonight was to be a great night at my friends house, a huge party and i slept through it.. so not impressed!

I have to go to the doctors next week to pick up my inhalers, so i am gonna make an appt to see the doctor, i can't keep this up much longer. lol.

On a good note, i demand every one of you go to amazon.co.uk or play.com, type in Twilight and buy the book at once. Don't worry about the other 3, after half of the first book, you will be buying them, and screaming at the delivery times lol. I thought i got engrossed in Harry Potter, but that was nothing to what this set of books had on me. I am just happy i found them, as this not sleeping thing would have killed me lol. I have read 4 books in about hmm.. a week? And they are all 600+ pages from what i remember lol. Shocking, but worth it! lol.

Now, just have to wait a year for the next movie! :) mwhaa.

Oki, so i am running out of things to babble about. Now. what to do till i can fall asleep.. Ipod updated, laundry done, room (semi) tidy... i guess i could start writing my Astronomy essay on Dwarf Planets, that should be ever so fun ... <tumbleweed>....

Oh, i am still trying to translate my tattoo for at the end of summer/year. I am going to hopefully have 678 translated from Sign Language, into written sign language on the front of my left shoulder/collar bone area i think, or if i am man enough (lol i know, i really did say that) on the inside of my upperarm. It all depends how long it is really, i know mum turned out to be 7 symbols, so god knows what these will be! lol.

Anyway, hope everyone is good, happy and asleep!
xx

Morning all, I am up bright and early and kicking myself for eating too much last night! Went to a friends house and we had pizza - with sides!

Good morning everyone :)

Yes Taz - I ate too much yesterday too. I went out for lunch AND dinner - not the best thing at the end of a disasterous week AND with a birthday celebration on Sunday. Still no use crying over spilt milk - or wine in my case, spilt down my throat!!!! :)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :)

Back