Big Boys Need Love Too!

LOL, Taz agrees with me, and so does Jools. ;)

Speaking of which, where is miss abz this morning?

Talk to the hand - the face don't wanna know!!!!!!! na, na, na, na, na....

Tut Tut, Gem's in denial. :D

hey there guys :D sorry for the late arrival but it's my day off and i try not to be up at 6am if at all possible :D

looks like you had a fantastic time last night gem. and those pics are looking rather blurry to me. how steady was taz when she was taking them hmm?

enjoy the rest of the bottle with your breakfast :D

abz xx

There you are abz, see what you missed. :)

i know jim. tragic isn't it, ha. i am off to watch an episode of numb3rs now before i start ringing a b and b to book family in for the wedding. don't want to disturb them during the busy brekkie period so i'll get onto it in a while...

Morning Abz! I was perfectly steady apart from laughing too much. It was that pesky Gem that kept moving! I had none of that wine, just a diet coke!

yeah yeah taz. i believe you :)

all i can think about today is munching. ha. but i've been munching on allowed goods so it's ok. about to tuck into some celery and low fat dip :p

abz xx

Having a good day abz?

Good morning everyone :)

Yesterday was a VERY productive day. I have made HUGE inroads into the clearing I have to do for Thursday/Friday - a massive job :)

I have another hard work day ahead of me and hope to be fairly clear and ready to go by tomorrow. The area they are coming to do tomorrow (the screed on the slight discrepency between the lounge and the porch) is just about clear but for a few small bits and pieces so they can have a clear run whenever they arrive :)

Today I'm concentrating on the small bits and pieces and getting the musical instruments somewhere safe :) Forgive me if I'm awol again today.

Have a lovely day everyone x

Morning Gem, lovely cold brisk day here, the sun is shining and we have a touch of frost.

We have a crisp morning with sun too but they have problems with SNOW in Devon!!!!

Yes Gem, my brother rang from Burnham on sea last night and said it was snowing.

You had snow as well Taz? The forecast was wrong, they said yesterday morning it would be Scotland and the North.

Back