Big Boys Need Love Too!

That's quite alright Taz x

Hi there everyone. It's been a fabby day today - so good to see Mr Sun relaxing and not running away too soon :character00238:

We got in the car and drove towards Bath and picked up with the canal path. We walked for around an hour and a half, stopping in a little tea shop for a cuppa and a small ice cream. It was so warm with the sun shining, even in the shade of the trees.

The narrow boats were taking their lazy course along the waterway at only a little more than walking pace and everyone seemed to be smiling. After all the wet weather this summer it seemed like a stolen day - a bonus - to have such a lovely day in October :)

The only complaint I have is the number of cyclists using the path and the speed they go at, only bothering to ring the bell (if they have one) when they're almost on top of you :eek: It can be quite dodgy at times as most of them do'nt bother to slow down at all and pass very close. I am not saying they don't have a right to be there but a little more consideration to those walking would be nice ;)

That aside, we had a lovely afternoon and felt much better for it, if a little tired :)

hey everyone. man im tired. well, had an unfortunate time of thiings on fri morning, scales went from 13st 3lbs to 13st 4 lbs, but it's still a pound loss so im happy. :) think i may have laryngitis :( and got bloomin work again tomorrow :( i hear its been a good weekend haha, shame i dont get to enjoy the sunshine :( xxx

Hi Elle. What you've got is cyber-laryngitis, you caught it from Taz!! I got something lurking too - fuzzy head, snuffley nose, on and off not feeling too good. It'll either go away or suddenly catch up with me. I'm doing all the feel good things like walking, sleeping, laughing and having lots of fruit and veg, water etc.

I hope you feel better for tomorrow and the show goes well for you. The scales thing is neither here nor there. That's another pound you can record next week. Fluctuations happen but the downward trend is there - Go Girl! x

Sorry it's so late, hope I don't wake anyone! Been to a colleagues birthday do tonight. I wasn't going to go but Mr Taz had to go and pick some friends up from London so I decided I was best off going out rather than sit at home on my own. Off to bed now, night all!

Hey Girlies!

Well, its almost time, 1 more day to go and then i officially start to lose weight.

I went on Friday to see my CDC (Julie) she seems really nice, she does all her CD stuff out of her Salon, which thankfully is about 5mins away in a taxi (to far to walk, stupid motorway between us)

Only down side i have found so far is the price, its costing me £56 (+£6 taxi fare) a week to do it, which is kinda bad, considering i live off like £70 a week! lol. Gonna have to get a job pronto i think!

I start on Monday as a week on Monday is when my next visit to her is. I can't wait to get started! But i also have a huge hurdle right away! On Thursday i have to go out clubbing with my mates, i really wanna pull out and skip it, but i can't as my Ex Boyfriend is commin down after spending all Summer in the states, and i think hes look for a bit of fun times, so ugh drama i don't need but don't wanna get out of really! Besides its rave night, and i get to wear ALOT of bright UV things! lol.

I don't think the being out will be a problem, nor the not drinking thing, its the take away after that i will have trouble with, we always get cheesey chips with garlic mayo and red sault on the walk home (Kababs are so 2007) so ahhh!

Anyway, i am excited to start on Monday, and hopefully the ketosis kicks in sharpish and i can just try to forget all about it. My CDC said i would only be on it until Feb so heres to four quick months with no food drama!!!! lol

Hey Tyn, good luck for your first week of CD. You can still have a great night out without drinking and you might find that being sober makes it easier to resist the cheesey chips

Morning all, Looks like I'm the first one today. I haven't looked outside yet so you will have to wait for Gem to get the weather update! My jaw has decided to clench this morning so I'm anticipating a nice headache later on today. Grrrrr

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Calling Mr Sun! Come out from behind that cloud and shine on our day - we need you :character00238:

What a feel good day it was yesterday with Mr Sun smiling on us ALL day. I hope the cloud lifts this morning and brings another lovely day. I was up late this morning so I guess I can forgive Mr Sun too if he puts in a late appearance :D

Taz - I hope you enjoyed your evening and didn't get too tired. Pity about your jaw playing up again, I hope it goes away soon :) x

Tyn - Good to see you posting again - don't be a stranger. We're keeping "Tyn's Place" going for you while you're off gallivanting around and it's always great to hear from you. Have fun on your night out but remember to keep safe (in all sorts or ways) ;) Good luck with the CD - it's a hard route and I don't think I could do it :) x

Elle - I hope the day goes well and the laryngitis doesn't bother you too much :) x

Have a lovely day everyone x :character00238:

Looks like I am the first today!

Oh well, morning all. I have got my friends funeral today and I get the feeling it is going to be quite a traumatic day. My work has laid on a coach to take the staff there and I think it will be standing room only in the crem. Really not looking forward to this

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I have an extended weekend as I am still on my phased return. Add that to the fact that I had an unexpectedly lovely weekend and it's all good :) I really must get on with a few things today. I still have a mountain of paperwork to clear and the house still looks like a mild hurricane has hit it, even though I have already been doing a bit of sorting out :eek:

I got up a little late this morning as I am still not feeling 100% - whatever is threatening to strike hasn't but it hasn't gone away either :( a bit of a nuisance really. I'm keeping up the vitimins and hoping for the best. Maybe I will "think myself well" and bring on some good vibes :vibes:

Taz - Sending you some hugs for today :hug99: I hope all goes well for the funeral x

Well guys, where are you all :confused: It must have been one heck of a weekend as it was really quiet on here.

Elle? Abz? Claire? Tyn? Jenn? Is there anybody out there :confused: Gosh that's sounding a bit Pink Floyd again :D

Have a lovely day everyone, wherever you are and whatever you are doing :character00238:

Hey girls!

Day one. Had one of my little packets of stuff, its rather yacky but ok if i follow it with a month full of water, don't think i am going to be getting them again! Even tho she gave me tons of them to get through, blah! lol.

Feeling really hungry all ready, not good. But i am going to fight through it and chug chug chug at the water!

Oh you brave soul Martyn. I know I could never do that in a million years. It would have to be the only food on earth before I would put myself through that. Good luck and I hope it does the trick for you. Good to see you around again x

go tyn go tyn go tyn!! yay. bet you're excited that you've started, even if you are already hungry :s you'll get used to it love.

the scales went back to 13st 3lb on saturday morning, clearly just to spite me. but im not changing the WI, i had a really bad day yesterday hahaha. REALLY REALLY BAD :S

Went swimming this morning, and the day seems to be going ok so far foodwise. i've had a day off because i worked all weekend and i'm not feeling so good, and i always find that when i'm away from work my diet starts to go awry lol. anyways im about to clear out my room as ive been so busy recently i just haven't had any time to do it. speak to yas laters xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. have my size 14 jeans from oasis on today yay and 2 "wow you've lost so much weight" compliments in the last 2 days :D x

Brilliant Elle! Just the boost you need. Sorry you're not feeling too good though x

Its official, CD food is horrible! lol. I have had 3/4 of my packs today and really not looking forward to number 4 at 8 oclock. I had the Strawberry carton which was really strong tasting, then had the cholocate orange i had it hot, it was yacky, then just had a Oritental Chilli, and my flatmates even complained it smelled so bad. It didn't taste to bad i guess, but not yummy.

I am gonna pick up a hand blender tomorrow as its hard to mix them up without it, so hopefully that will make them more drinkable! lol. My belly is really angry feeling tho, and i have a mad craving for a meat buttie! But i am not giving up, just a couple more days until it should get better! I have a full day in class tomorrow, so hopefully it will keep my busy enough to forgot about it.

P.S omg i have never pee'ed so much in my life! 3 times in 30mins earlier! My flatmates are being their typical mocking selves, but its not really effecting me, i just keep reminding them i am going to be skinny in about 4 months, i think once they see the weight falling off (I pray it does!) They will hush up and let me get on with it lol.

I think i am just going to have another carton in a bit, maybe just down a bannana really quickly then its done lol

No way Tyn - that sounds awful!!!! Full marks to you for getting on with it but - No way, I am enjoying food too much x

Well done you... and really once you get day one over with you will be soooo proud of yourself that that will keep you going till ketosis kicks in and you will be laughing!!! And oh my god will the weight just start dropping off ya :D:D

The banana tetra isn't that bad or the chocolate tetra... and the chicken & mush soup is actually lovely with some black pepper, chilli flakes and jalapeno flakes in it.. just a little tip for ya :p

Maybe now would be a good time to get icemoose's blog out and get reading and i am sure his rapid weight loss will inspire you no end.

Well done Martyn you are doing fab... nearly bed time eh ;):D

Gen xx

There you go Tyn, not everyone is like me! You will get plenty of advice on here and don't forget Abz is doing that one too so she can give lots of support x

Hello All. I'm just about caught up.

Taz - I can only hope for you that the day was as good as it could ever have been. I hope Mr Taz is looking after you. Hugs for you.

Martyn - good luck with the CD. I'm full of admiration for you.

Everyone else - you seem to be doing really well. I'm here to steal your good vibes.

I've had a stressful time. Work has been busy and complicated. I've had today and last Friday off (using up leave) which I had to spend hunting around for tiles and bathroom suites. Not a relaxing break at all. I thought I would have to cancel the kitchen through lack of funds but I'm doing it but cutting back where I can and accepting that times will be hard if in a fabulous kitchen.

I'm going to try and get an early night and then into work early because I have to leave early and go shopping with my builder tomorrow night. You'd think it's be easier with him being my cousin but no. He just confuses me. I had to take tablets for my stress headache earlier!

I hope to be more back into things very soon. Let's not discuss my diet. I've lost my scales in all the mess anyhow...

Back