Big Brother

That's a good idea!! I'm only just learning to love the fizzy water!! Can't be @rsed to go to the shop though (i've been a hermit all week so far!). But i have got some diet pepsi - addicted to coffee today though - hmmm think i'll put the kettle on!

LOL!!

Found this on another forum. Have set it up on my Sky box :)

Set your Satellite to get the live feed all the time even when the red button isn't visible:

On your Sky Remote:
Press SERVICES
Choose SYSTEM SETUP
Then ADD CHANNELS

type in these details via your remote:

Frequency(GHz) 12.480
Polarization V
Symbol Rate(Mbaud) 27.5
FEC 2/3

Then select FIND CHANNELS

Two options will appear. Select 12005, press YELLOW button, then SELECT.

To watch this new channel,
select SERVICES, OTHER CHANNELS, then choose 12005
It's not a secret channel it's just the frequency that Sky has for the live feed for BB.

Oh, I love all the different formats, twists and turns that Big Brother throws in every year. It would be boring if it was the same format year after year. All females might be quite fun. Whether that rumour is true or not, we will find out very soon, but if it is they say the men will be reintroduced when the women have got used to the idea of it being just them. Oh, cruel Big Brother!! :D

Have my extra channel all set up!

I read all females too, then one male on friday and no more males for 2 weeks........... 11 mins and all will be revealed!

:D DING DONG, plenty of ladies in the house, i might start watching it from the begining this time. :D

Back