Big Brother

yes that does seem rather unfair!! Being a recently separated lady I could do with something nice to look at!!

:D IM HERE, only kidding, the blokes are going in over the weekend:D

Personally I don't watch BB UNLESS in the papers it says that there is something major going on then I'll sitch it on to have a nose.................:)

Sally

Ok want to stab the twins already. Liking Lesley and Tracy and the welsh girl who's name ive forgotten. Some very pretty ladies in there this year.

WOW it's fab. Loving it already!!!

A group of women in a confined space ................. bad news. Bring the cat fights on!! (yes, I went to an all girl school!!) :D

Ok want to stab the twins already. Liking Lesley and Tracy and the welsh girl who's name ive forgotten. Some very pretty ladies in there this year.

PMSL I'm with you re the twins honey!!!

The welsh wone was sweet, she said on the stairs she was glad it wasn't raining for the crowd! bless!! Thick as f*ck though!!

I liked all apart from the dippy twins.

Poor Lesley, wonder how long she will last!!! Loved Carol the protestor - think she's gonna shake things up!

Liked the Amy Winehouse lookalike and also Tracey - did she used to be a man??!?!?

PMSL I'm with you re the twins honey!!!

The welsh wone was sweet, she said on the stairs she was glad it wasn't raining for the crowd! bless!! Thick as f*ck though!!

I liked all apart from the dippy twins.

Poor Lesley, wonder how long she will last!!! Loved Carol the protestor - think she's gonna shake things up!

Liked the Amy Winehouse lookalike and also Tracey - did she used to be a man??!?!?

The welsh one was a proper welsh girl - PMSL that she finds warm beer and makes a run for it - don't we all........:rolleyes:

I did wonder whether Tracey used to be a man aswell, no doubt all will be revealed!

Two of the house mates are already famous!!!

Tracey is Jade Goody's Mum in a pink wig......

and Carole is Millie Tant from the Viz comics........

This is Big Brother
Oh my god 100 days of pure veiwing pleasure what a mix of ladies i can see ruptions ahead.

Evil big brother is back Muhaaaaaaaaaaa (<<<wheres the muhaaa smiley Gone Pierce)

Me

I have a headache already the extra channel is good hopefully means for those who want you watch bb 24/7 now am i really that much of a fan............. well that might just be a yes.

Me.

Hiya!
Am thinking this "all girl" housemates stunt is hilarious!!:rotflmao: All those younger, glam girls went in to flirt with a bunch of lads, and got nadda/nowt/zilch/zip/zero/bo-diddly!! Ha ha! Can't wait to see what "lucky" fella goes in on Friday now! The twins will soon do everyone's head in! Lovin the nanny and eastend protester! Wonder if the glam-girls will end up slouching around in their pjs, no make-up, hair scurfed up, and making snidy comments about each other?!!!!

My god the twins are so annoying, but will make good TV i reckon!

I even switched onto live streaming this morning before work!! you will all need to keep me upto date as i'm stuckl here at work!!!!!

Back