Big Brother

Yes I agree. I thought last night's programme was brilliant, I really enjoyed it!! :):)

blast it, fell asleep again!! I would tape it but don't have time to watch in the day so that wouldn't do any good!!
May have to try watching whilst stading up or something!!

just read in paper that they will have to choose from 3 blokes who goes in tonigth and possibly 2 en will go in !

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

them twins are doing my head in already !! are they 18 or 8?
ughhhhhhh imagine having them around you 24/7 would drive me bloody mental with theyre squeeky shrieks and jumping oin the furniture

so far im liking the welsh girl, the rainbow hippie and big carole. they look like they could be more fun than the pretties

Well I like it so far too. I have a few bets I wanna make though. The person on Friday is a bloke and He will be very handsome. He will not face the public vote. The weekly task will be for the girls to get chosen by him. They will have all week to woo him and be selected as his favourite girl. Then THEY will be immune from public voting.

There is really something going on with lookalikes this year. There HAS to be a twist. If you think about it.. they are all possible lookalikes.

Chanelle - Victoria Beckham
Emily - Peaches Geldof
Shabam - Amy Winehouse
Lesley - Maureen Lipman
The twins - Eachother!
Nikki - Go Go yubari from Kill Bill
Charley - Sinita
Tracey - Not sure
Carole - Been mentioned above
Laura - Been mentioned above (Love her!)

See what I mean?

Havent really warmed to Charley, Shabam, Emily or Chanelle yet. Not really my cup of tea.

Really like those twins. They are so sweet... really sweet.
Leslie - The producers say thats my bed! YEAH RIGHT MY ASS!

xxxx

There is really something going on with lookalikes this year. There HAS to be a twist. If you think about it.. they are all possible lookalikes.

Chanelle - Victoria Beckham
Emily - Peaches Geldof
Shabam - Amy Winehouse
Lesley - Maureen Lipman
The twins - Eachother!
Nikki - Go Go yubari from Kill Bill
Charley - Sinita
Tracey - Not sure
Carole - Been mentioned above
Laura - Been mentioned above (Love her!)

I was thinking exactly the same this morning, but was having trouble with Nicky's lookalike. The closest I could come up with was Shilpa Shetty (in her dreams!) - Go Go Yubari from Kill Bill is inspired!! :D

The twins of course are lookalikes of Barbie (minus the doll's personality :rolleyes:), Tracey is trying awfully hard to emulate Pete from BB7 (without any of his endearing qualities as far as I can see so far) - and for some reason Carol reminds me of Scary Mary from the Phones4U ads. So much so, that I keep forgetting her name is Carol and want to call her Mary! Scary!!! :eek:

LOL

I was thinking exactly the same this morning, but was having trouble with Nicky's lookalike. The closest I could come up with was Shilpa Shetty (in her dreams!) - Go Go Yubari from Kill Bill is inspired!! :D

The twins of course are lookalikes of Barbie (minus the doll's personality :rolleyes:), Tracey is trying awfully hard to emulate Pete from BB7 (without any of his endearing qualities as far as I can see so far) - and for some reason Carol reminds me of Scary Mary from the Phones4U ads. So much so, that I keep forgetting her name is Carol and want to call her Mary! Scary!!! :eek:

Scary mary lmao

i knew she reminded me of someone but couldnt think who, cheers for that lol

I can see the twins Sam and Amanda being a huge hit!!! They are lovely:)

Every little girl will be going around imitating them
:party0011::party0011:, wait and see.:D

I haven't even what it yet cause i have been so busy!!

Back