Big Brother

Id have definitely put him in his mid 30s!

26?? Blimey he must have had a hard paper round

LOL!

I think he looks about 26:confused: Think he acts older though. Certainly not like the average contestant. Nearly go as far as to say he's almost normal:eek:

So what are the thoughts on the new guys......are the gay, straight or what ??????
I was busy chatting a bloke up last night so only saw bits.....lol.
As for zig-a-zig-ah I think he looks older....I would have put him in his 30`s

Id have definitely put him in his mid 30s!

26?? Blimey he must have had a hard paper round

His paper round route must have taken in parts of Ben Nevis :rotflmao:

So what are the thoughts on the new guys......are the gay, straight or what ??????
I was busy chatting a bloke up last night so only saw bits.....lol.
As for zig-a-zig-ah I think he looks older....I would have put him in his 30`s

Hey Sonkie,

Any pointers for me and chatting blokes up? ;) Sounds like you have a technique honey that you should be sharing.:D

I love
zig-a-zig-ah
:rotflmao:

Attention:

Glorious_Day and Cah-ching!!!

Your argument is going nowhere as you both have your own Strong views on this subject and you can now agree to disagree or I will have to close down this thread.

Admins.

OK....... i will say no more on the subject.:)

I quite like the idea of "!!!" after my name ;) Looks good. :D

Point taken Mini. I'm sure that Glorious_Day and I can agree to disagree :) and it's always harder to have a 'conversation' via a messaging board than it is in person.

I personally should have just made my point and zipped up!:D No hard feelings eh Glorious_Day? ;)

My sincerest apologies to EVERYONE ......

Thanks Cah-Ching!!! ;)

No hard feelings....... I just like a good argument...... :)

Hey Sonkie,

Any pointers for me and chatting blokes up? ;) Sounds like you have a technique honey that you should be sharing.:D

I love :rotflmao:

Coley and Sparkle talked me into joining a dating/ friendship site so I did, called plenty of fish. Its free too.

Seany is horrific, 'I love you too guys' honest to god. First it was DJ Spiral who in hindsight was hysterically funny and now this

as for his conquests - i know they plump the truth in them VT's but really, blantant lies????

Contrary to whats been said, I have actualy met people like him though in Dublins fair city in the past, they do exist.

Its a weird house this year...last year was better at this stage. Oh they were good days.

Good Days. Dickie, Dollie, Shebaz, oh good days.

Ivy

think she had been threatening to walk for a while.... said it yesterday and they asked her to think about it overnight... so she obviously did and still wanted to go!!!

she wasn't a bad housemate!

So many people walk out on big brother!! I am surpise there is anyone left at the end of it sometimes!!

It's so annoying when people walk out, surely they've some incline about what it might be like - this is series 8 FFS.

Ziggy is sexy.

Seany makes my skin crawl! Hope we don't find anyone like him at the end of the month in Dubbers lol

When I first saw him, he reminded me of someone from 'Rainbow' lol you know rod, jane and freddie hahahha

BB8-Seany_256.jpg

picture not very clear tho lol

Back