Big Brother

Oooooooh, I love a good challenge, me! :whistle:

Can I just say guys - I'm not watching BB this year BUT I love reading this thread, much more interesting than the programme itself IMO LOL.

Plus if you carry on like this I will have to take a look and then that'll be the end of my summer!! :D

**I will be strong, I will be strong** :p

x

I cannot stand Seany! I usually dont take a strong early dislike to someone but his arrogance against the lovely Gerry in the diary room made my automatically dislike him.

I shall miss Leslie too..

"No its ok sweetheart, i'm just smelling my mattress!" :D
If he had taken my duvet I would have shoved it up his ass... then knicked his!

xxxx

I dont like Gerry, pretentious and condescending. Think him and seany may get it on though, seany was stroking his ear last night, very intimate.

Something smells a bit fishy

House mates fail there weekly shopping task,

Evil big brother is back this week s shopping task involved the house mates dressing up as sardines and having to lie in a giant sardine tin full of fish crap for an undisclosed time,
House mates survived for 1 hour and 20 mins,

To pass the task big brother reqiured the housemates to stay in the tin for 4 hours 20 mins......

Basic rations all round

To add insult to injury big brother has loocked the bathroom.

Something smells a bit fishy.

Me.

i get all confused when they keep changin the time of the programmes. I forget to check everyday. I feel lost if i miss an episode :S

yada yada yada, they are all talking at once, blimey its givin me a head ache

Chanelle's dramatic outbursts in the diary room which are so different to her behaviour in the actual house remind me SO much of Nikki Grahame last year. She is doing the whole diva thing in the diary room, knowing it will get shown on tv. I don't trust her at all! I read today that she has a boyfriend on the outside anyway. :confused:

What's with the star business? Am i missing summink? lol

haha its for the 'fallen angels' gang
when they do a good day they get a star, if they get 7 straight stars they get a spinner to keep
they then delete the normal stars and start again,
each spinner = 1 full week on track
blimey hope thats right

Back