Big G to Great South Run Participant 2013

Hope you feel better soon. You've had an awful weekend of it x

Monday 17th June 2013

Yep still not back to normal....

Soup & Bread Roll for Lunch....

Dinner will be the same after weigh in....

2.5lb off this week, total loss 5st 10lb or 80lb....

Half week weigh in (Fri) showed a 2lb gain, illness start sat am....

A week off exercise ahead, must give my body time to recover & slowly back onto solids....

Well done on the loss, even if circumstances not ideal! Am also following alternative weight loss method this week... Currently in QA waiting to have my gallbladder whipped out! Fingers crossed they fit me in today. Been nil by mouth for two days now, which is becoming rather tedious!

Well done on the loss, even if circumstances not ideal! Am also following alternative weight loss method this week... Currently in QA waiting to have my gallbladder whipped out! Fingers crossed they fit me in today. Been nil by mouth for two days now, which is becoming rather tedious!

lol hope you've had your op by now & are recovering well!!

Thursday 20th June 2013

0800 Breakfast
Porridge (HE B) with Cinnamon, Sweetner & Skimmed Milk (HE A), Apple & Banana....
image-3805416933.jpg
1230 Lunch
Chicken & Ham Salad with Salad Cream (2 Syn's) & Yoghurt....

1500 Snack
Ham & Chicken Peices....

1800 Dinner
Pork, Garlic Roasted Potatoes & Veg....
image-3979490918.jpg
Fruit Pastille Ice Lolly (3 Syn's)....

2100 Snack
Apple, Orange, Grapes, Mug Shot, Yoghurt & WW Hot Choc (2 Syn's)....
image-3654163597.jpg

Daily Syn's 7/15

Last edited:
Gud luck with the op, hope it goes well, I had my gallbladder done 13 years ago and it was a god send xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. Gallbladder came out this morning. Pretty grim and feeling very fragile, but so many people have raved about the outcome post recovery... Hope they are all right!

Now drooling over your pork dinner and garlic roast spuds... beats QA food any day!!! Here is last night's "dinner" as an example 1371759677192.jpg

Ham... supposedly. Not like any ham I have ever seen before that's for sure

That is a nice balance meal Cazza....?!!

I know of 2 people who had the gallbladder op at QA & they both went well.
Just make sure you keep cleaning the wounds as they are very prone to infection.
Hope your back up to speed soon!!

Back