Big long thunking time

:D Come join me to throw some toys out of the pram Georgie :cool:

I'll have the rattle cos I want to make lots of noise, you can have the teddy.

1780104.jpg
ruggia0176c.jpg

KD & G...just let it ALL GO!!!!!!!;)

Reactions: KD
You'd be amazed how much one can push the limits of stomach stretchyness, I for one would like to give it a whirl!

Reactions: KD
I know it is hard but just think of the joy it will give to others:D :angel:

But I like to believe I received these because I gave joy to others...sigh.

Am working on the discipline bit....sigh (again)

Discipline isn't the issue for me, that bit's easy it's the wanting to let go and not being able to because of the consequence that drives me nutty.

You DID receive them because of the joy you gave to others.:D

You now have the choice as to whether these gifts add more joy for you...ie eating/drinking them OR if it is enough to know the intention and thought given behind them.

Make any sense:confused:

Discipline isn't the issue for me, that bit's easy it's the wanting to let go and not being able to because of the consequence that drives me nutty.

Oh goodness yes. Same for me.:eek:

We can do this though. And wont we be chuffed :cool:

Of course you did, but you can pass on the joy...just think how happy you could make someone else by an unexpected gift of a box of chocolates:D

You DID receive them because of the joy you gave to others.:D

You now have the choice as to whether these gifts add more joy for you...ie eating/drinking them OR if it is enough to know the intention and thought given behind them.

Make any sense:confused:

Nah ;)

Oh goodness yes. Same for me.:eek:

We can do this though. And wont we be chuffed :cool:

Strange isn't it, there wasn't any point not for a fraction of a second that I was ever going to have one of the mince pies even though every part of me wanted one. It's the restrictions I place on myself that frustrate the hell out of me.... just let go woman!

We will indeed be chuffed because ultimately this is why the weight stays off but blimey doesn't it get boring!

Just think of all the joy your new clothes give you and I bet you will have a fun time in the January sales:)

Strange isn't it, there wasn't any point not for a fraction of a second that I was ever going to have one of the mince pies even though every part of me wanted one. It's the restrictions I place on myself that frustrate the hell out of me.... just let go woman!

We will indeed be chuffed because ultimately this is why the weight stays off but blimey doesn't it get boring!

From where I'm sitting "boring" has transformed you both physically into oustanding female creatures:D and just ruddy gorgeous in every way.
That's what "boring" and sticking with it has done!!
:D:D:Dxxxxxx

From where I'm sitting "boring" has transformed you both physically into oustanding female creatures:D and just ruddy gorgeous in every way.
That's what "boring" and sticking with it has done!!
:D:D:Dxxxxxx

You flatter me as always but yes you are quite right, which is extremely irritating :p:D

What I eat in secret today will show in public (and to myself!) tomorrow.

Damn :D

What I eat in secret today will show in public (and to myself!) tomorrow.

Damn :D

Even if it doesn't show you would know you did it.... mega bummer :D

You flatter me as always but yes you are quite right, which is extremely irritating :p:D

:8855::8855::8855::8855:...shall I bog off and leave you and KD to wallow or just keep getting on your wicks?.....(like I'd take any notice anyway!..:smoke::party0036::banana dancer:

It can....yeah. I suppose I'm lucky. I have less Christmasses to go than you do :D

Oh crikey..anyone seen the grim reaper around:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:...shall I bog off and leave you and KD to wallow or just keep getting on your wicks?.....(like I'd take any notice anyway!..:smoke::party0036::banana dancer:

Wouldn't be the same without ya, you being irritatingly right is giving me a welcome distraction from discovering the world and eating it! :D;)

Back