ProPoints Bigdaddydaves food diary

Hope you don't think I'm being nosey, but I really think you need to eat more points or drink them if you don't want any more food.... I had under my points when I first started and my weight loss was rubbish .... Started eating all of them and the weight came off... Hard to get your head round it at first but it does work honestly.... Treat yourself to something nice, it will help in the ling run :)

Hey it's still a loss which is great. I honestly do think it may be that you nit eating even your minimum daily points let alone any of your 49 weeklies. Your body will not burn cals efficiently when your not taking in enough fuel so retains everything.
Its can be a strange one to get your head around if your new to the plan etc but you really do need to eat the minimum to see the results ..... Good luck
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks guys im really struggling to get my head round this eat more to loose weight. But i got my weigh in this evening so we'll see how i get on this week. just about to update the food diary as i've been a bit lazy this weekend and not filled it out.

Thursday 20th January

Breakfast

weetabix x2 - 3
Semi Skimmed Milk - 2

Mid Morning

Banana - 0

Dinner

cooked chicken breast(bgtys 70g) - 2
greek yogurt - 1
cucumber - 0
tomatos - 0
onion - 0
discovery white wraps - 9

Tea

Chicken Breast, Raw - 8
Basmati Rice - 9
Baby Sweetcorn - 0
Mamge Tout - 0
WW Sweet and Sour Sauce - 4

Quaker Oats - 7
Milk - 2

47/61pp

friday 21st January

Breakfast

weetabix x2 - 3
Semi Skimmed Milk - 2

Dinner

Chicken Breast, Raw - 8
Basmati Rice - 9
Baby Sweetcorn - 0
Mamge Tout - 0
WW Sweet and Sour Sauce - 4

Mid Afternoon

Steak Pie - 12 (weak Moment)

Tea

Sirloin Steak - 9
Jacket Potato - 8
Sweetcorn - 0
Carrots - 0
broccoli - 0

Muller Light - 3

Weetabix - 3
Milk - 2

54/61pp

Last edited:
saturday 22nd January

Dinner

Tuna - 3
Mayo - 6
Sweetcorn - 0
Wholemeal Bread - 4
Greek Feta Cheese - 5
Yop Strawberry drink - 8

tea

sirloin Steak - 7
Basmati Rice - 9Baby Sweetcorn - 0
Red Pepper - 0
mange Tout - 0

Cadburys cake bars fudge - 11

53/61pp

Sunday 23rd January

Mid Morning

Banana - 0

Dinner

cooked chicken breast(bgtys 70g) - 2
greek yogurt - 1
cucumber - 0
tomatos - 0
onion - 0
discovery white wraps - 9

Muller light - 7
Tea

Chicken Breast - 4
Jacket Potato - 8
carrots - 0
Broccoli - 0
Sweetcorn - 0

Greek Yogurt - 2
Honey - 8

Supper

Weetabix - 5
Milk - 2
Activity

Cycling 15mins - +2
55/62pp +2 Act Points

Glad to see them numbers coming up a bit. Your steak pie is allowed not a weak moment, you still had points to spare, stop panicking and start using ALL of your points....I'd love to see you use all of your dailies so you can prove to yourself you'll still lose weight with them.....x

Just dropping in!!

I see you're struggling to eat all your points? Perhaps try switching to full fat milk/yogurts, or upping your protein portions (2 chicken breasts etc). When I first started I used to see how many points I had left at the end of the night, and had some quality street/roses to make up the points (1pp each).

Doing well though, how did your WI go?! Or did I miss that somewhere?!!!!

:)

hi guys, well i kinda fell off the wagon this week so hence the lack of posts. still weighed in at 20st 1.0lb so thats an overall loss of 8.7lb didnt hit the target of 10lb for the month. hopefully get back on track this week.

^^ What Loopeylou said.. Well done you, that's a tremendous loss - 8lbs is how much a human's head weighs, you've lost more than that, what an achievement!!

Well done you! Have a great week this week too! :)

well done dave, looking at your dairy made me wanna start again since they change the plan i lost my way and put weight back on.
i ve got same points allowance as you so i can nick some meal ideas .

Neil Thanks for that, i'll try and keep this diary a little more upto date now then. weighin today not the best put a pount back on. but just started back Judo training so hopefully that will give me that little extra boost.

Back