Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

Topless commando :party0038: priceless and a wonderful sight at 530 in the morning :D Mrs commando is one lucky woman ;)

I just loved how the female contestants made no bones about the fact they were almost drooling lol

Cannot believe that a*** JJ is back... WTF were Bob & Jillian thinking :mad:

Yes I loved the comment that he shouldnt have been swimming wearing shorts - speedos would have been better. I so had a big grin on my face watching this today

havent had had a look on this thread for a while (because i can watch it arghhhhh) to my horror i see hes back , oh well at least i cant see him lol

I sooo agreed with Julie:p
Go Commando :drool:
One of the few occassions I would actually vote for Speedos!;)

Not even the Commando would have me voting for speedos - they are so vile.

I love the commando but I do wish he would get rid of his black shin high socks. He may seem like an aussie but he's actually from Nottingham (or somewhere in that vicinity)!!!!

I bet that taken the sheen off him....and it puts the black shin high socks into context as well. You can take the Commando out of Nottingham but not Nottingham out of the Commando (no offence to the Notts people out there - i;m referring to an english mans stereotypical habit of wearing dark socks with either sandles or trainers :( rather than the fact he's from Nottingham, it could be Blackpool, Leeds or Glasgow etc)

I don't have the channel it's on but just HAD to google this guy. One word: Wow!! Now I know why you all like him :drool:

ok white flag time again , and here you are a present for you all

Attachments

• 27222_380567659266_576614266_3602977_5797798_n.jpg
    27222_380567659266_576614266_3602977_5797798_n.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 28
Back