Biggest loser bars not ok

I'am not going to do it, it will really annoy me if it throws me out of ketosis, that being said i have a weeks left of exante bars and if i really struggle without them i will give it ago!

Well can I tell you I'm very very firmly in ketosis and have lost 10 lbs since Sunday and have a bar a day :)

Well can I tell you I'm very very firmly in ketosis and have lost 10 lbs since Sunday and have a bar a day :)

Good for you!

I am cynical. Of course they won't recommend that you buy other company's products. Poor business sense to do that.

I think they are fine though, I have been having a bar a day (plus two shakes) and using either ASDA measure up meal replacement or Biggest Loser bars.

Last week I lost 5lbs and this week although I haven't offically weighed in I have lost at least 3/4lbs and I suspect maybe more.

I have also had the odd Pepsi Max as I have been working loads and the canteen at work has no Coke Zero.

Tested my pee at work and still very ketotic even when very dilute urine (not using cheapo ketostix but medical grade dipsticks).

I will continue to use the other bars, but only ASDA and BL, at least until I check out the constituents of the TESCO ones.

I too was cynical about using non Exante bars, then ran out of bars and thought I might as well try Tesco ones. I have and what a difference in taste, not that great but it's something different. This is my 5th month on the diet and to be honest, am fed up of the same stuff. In my opinion we are all different and we have to do whatever works for us. If for me adding Tesco/Asda/BL bars will take me to goal so be it.

Back