Biggest Loser US

I have been avoiding this thread as I had to catch up on what happened.

Here is my take on the Filipe/Jillian saga. Filipe is withing his right to explode at Jillian, she is there to do a job and she didn't do it.

With Jillian, you either love or hate her. If I was on it I would love to be trained by her. Bob's training is always cattered for the individual and I reckon that's why he never has a winner.

Bob is the perfect trainer for Ron, Jillians shouty training technique would not be good for him.

As for the UK biggest loser, it was terrible and I don't think the AUS version is that much better.

Sorry Sandy but I want Filipe to win. I like his arrogance and his OTT behaviour.

YAY another Filipe fan - he's so funny!!

I think you're right though why Bob doesn't win much, I know he loves Yoga and still takes a weekly yoga class in LA but I think they need more cardio!!

Loved last nights episode I felt almost emotional as they all crossed the finish line after their half marathon - now for tonights episode - who ate all the cookies!!! Can't wait

Filipe accused Jillian of doping the week of the luxury treat hence why Jillian didn't train with him as she was told to stay away and then as a human being if you are accused of something that is untrue it makes you angry at that person so Jillian kept her distance not wanting to make matters worse. Yes Jillian is shouty but each series she gets the results and some people respond better to this approach. Ron would not be right with Jillian but look at Mike, he has totally come into his own under Jillian's wing.
I can't stand Helen, but she is playing the game and I was quite impressed with Aubrey last night, looking forward to tonight :D

I am not saying the Jillians shouty technique is bad, just that its not for everyone.

I have been accused of doing things work related that have been untrue but then if I ignored every request from that person in future I would be picking up my P45

I think when Filipe behaved so disgustingly towards Jillian, accusing her of drugging people :eek: If I was her Id struggle to work with him too.

I like Bob and Jillian would scare the s*** out of me but she doesnt half get results. Even if it more through scaring everyone lol

I have to admit usually I have definite favourites but Im not overly bothered this year who wins. Noone seems to be jumping out. Just so long as its not you know who :giggle:

Bob seems a lot more emotional and wishy washy this season for some reason

Last edited:
Bob is alot more wishy washy this time round but with everyone around you crying, it's hard not to join in!! Jillian was told to back off of Filipe because of the accusations so she was only doing as she was told by the producers - hope tonight's show keeps us all debating...

Jillian definitely does get results, I can't wait for her dvd to arrive so I can crack on with it, the reviews are brilliant, still don't like her though LOL!!!

Helen is definitely playing the game....shame about Cathy, she is a better mum than Helen, sacrificing her place for her daughter and Aubrey, and how great did she look at home after a few months, inspirational.

I agree but didnt others eat cookies too, I thought Aubry & another did?

Yes Aubrey definitely ate a cookie, maybe she put her time penalty against someone other than Tara or Sione, unless she spat it out, strange they didn't explain that last night!!

If I was Tara I would have b*tch slapped Helen last night, that was just plain mean and the smile on her face was just asking for it. Totally pointless act like Tara said Helen stood no chance of winning so what was the point.

I totally missed the whole drugging allegations but I think that is awful and very surprised that he was allowed to stay on the show after accusing her of that. I think she is fantastic I have to say. I think the reason that they don't like her is because they know she is going to make them work. Bob is just a little too emotional for me :cry:

And I'm on team Sandy with the Filipe debate, I find him irritating, OTT and very very childish, he gets on my wick! ha ha!

Bob is very sexy but my Gaydar is not working on this one. Helen was a ***** but she is playing the game so do we condemn her or nod in appreciation of her gamesmanship?
Filipe has become quieter since last week, less in the limelight - Looking forward to tonight, Tara has definitely overtrained and Jillian is once again right.
Mike is so sweet, he is such a lovely young man with excellent manners, however really surprised at Ron's lose last night, being at home was ok for him...looking forward to tonight....:D

Not sure who I want to win or who will win. I like Mike best and so pleased his dad has lost so much.

Decision made: I want Mike to win.

Irene xx

I suspect Bob might be gay but seriously hope he isn't for my own pervy satisfaction. Helen is playing the game to the full just like that obnoxious couple from last season Brady & Vicky - the Brown team - I couldnt' stand them but I don't mind Helen.

Mike is a lovely young man I agree! I felt really sorry for his brother when they went home, hopefully seeing how well Mike did will spur him on to take action.

Looking forward to tonight.

I dont think that was Helen playing the game as such, If shed eaten the cookie to get someone a 2lb penalty on the wi and had gone for someone whos a consistent loser Id have said yes, thats playing the game. Putting the penalty on Tara was just pure badness. It was clear when she ate it she was doing it to be nasty and her reaction at the result was the same. If Helen had been a strong contender for the money Id have said good on her, if Simione (or whatever his name is lol) had eaten one and given the penalty to Tara Id have said HE was playing the game, knowing he had a good chance at winning but Helen came across as plain nasty.

I wonder if Daniel and David iwll have lost anythinhg by the final :rolleyes:

Oh and I definitely think Bob is gay

Bob is not gay - he is sooooooooo gay LOL - but still lovely:flirt2:

Tonight was fab - I so hope tara wins the challenge & sticks it to them all. Im glas Mike chose Jillian I think she is doing so well by him & he is standing on his own two feet without his dad for me its Mike or Tara to win !!!!

Back