Biggest loser usa series 9

Did anyone see the US one? What was the story with the red team? Did she deliberately water load??

Yes - she had immunity so to give her the best possible losses the following week she made an effort not to lose this week. You can't really blame her but as Bob said I'd rather she just admitted it than get all coy about it.

I am totally addicted to the biggest loser USA. I dont' really like the UK one mainly cause i dont like the trainers. I think Bob and Jillian are just great. I have been watching it online for the past couple of years. So at the moment i have just started into season 11. But I have to say season 9 was a great season. You can watch all the old series including season 9 online. The sites i tend to use are Watch TV Online - TV Shows - Series, Episodes, Seasons - SideReel, CastTV Video Search or SurfTheChannel - Home When you go into these you just choose the episode you want to watch and it will give you a number of different links to that episode

Ive never found a site with BL episodes that are watchable outside the US. Id love to see the first few seasons

i don't know if Minirog has been on lately, but that's where i got the website from ages and ages ago! was on the last Biggest Loser thread which was started last year i think, i watched the whole season where sam won? the young guy! you could watch loads of them no problem for free was amazing site had it bookmarked than formatted lappy and didnt save any of them! :( gutted now really wish i could get the site again lol

PANIC OVER GOT ITTTT!!!!! :p

http://realitytvfan.org/

click on biggest loser on the right and gives you loads of options for AUS USA AND UK :p waaaayyheeeeyyy
there you go :D enjoy xx

Last edited:
That's fab - I've just watched the second episode of the US Series 9 - I think the red team must have water loaded or just over consumed calories - it was a bit annoying because I really liked the Purple Team (go Steph!) and it was a shame. I totally love Michael!

As for the UK one, it's pretty naff really - I hated the orange team and am glad they are out! xxx

Back