Biggie's on it again! :)

Wooot?! Congratulations! That's great! :)
My WI is on Wednesdays.
You go girl!!! :whacky068:

Thanks :D We have similar total amounts to lose for our goal - just noticed on the Christmas Cracker Challenge post :) My wi used to be mondays but I switched to friday after the break week at end of 12 weeks :)

That's true! I'm going to chase you! :p

The first weekend after strict lockdown is gone. People were going totally crazy, I heard. Not the smartest thing to do. I stayed on track and behaved myself. 100% TS, nothing more than 3 packs of exante meals.
Let's hope for some results on Wednesday :)

How is everyone?
Keep going guys, it's so worth it in the end!
:whacky068:

Yeah I seen a lot of crazy pictures on the news, places absolutely packed out.

It's scary to think that people aren't taking this seriously, it's killing thousands of people so what is it gonna take for them to realise how serious it is.

We're all gonna end up locked down again I think, I'm in Scotland and I can even see it happening here.

It's rubbish cos you have people like us who are sticking to the rules and having no life but we're gonna end up like this a lot longer due to selfish idiots!

Grrrrrrrrrrr anyway well done on sticking to plan, I've been the same.

Not cheating cos I only end up cheating myself out of getting to my goal as quickly as possible.

yup, we will just keep going Dolly and one day, at some point, preferably sooner than later, I mean like....very soon....damn...I want it now!...yea, we will get to the goal! :)

I am trying hard. It's not easy. But I'm not hungry, so it helps. And being a human....yes I do think about some nice food. Quite often, to be honest. I do WANT stuff but....I don't need it...It's not going to help if I start eating again because I had this freedom before and what did I do with it? I ate. All the things I should have not. I ate because it was the normal time to eat during the day. I ate because of boredom. I ate because of feeling low. I ate because then more sweet stuff I had then more I wanted. I couldn't stop / control myself.

So this - the diet - it's not a diet, it's a medicine and learning myself, learning to say 'no' when I need to say it. For me, for the happy me.
I know I can do this and I'm going to push my butt more and more in the right direction to get to the goal!

And you guys need to keep up, no more excuses, let's go! :whacky068: :p:0icanfly:

Another week is gone and my 3rd WI today shows -2.0lbs loss.

A first, I thought "why the hell am I losing so very little?!". But then I stopped myself.

I'm not going to let my sabotaging thoughts to ruin everything again!
2lbs is not " a little". It's almost four butters. That is defo not a small loss. And even if it was just 1 lbs I would take that than 1lbs up.

I'm losing weight and that's what counts. Yes, it is not so fast, yes it could be better but I'm not so young and this is 3rd week, when the metabolism slows down drastically. I know all the theory, yet my brain is trying to be silly and sabotage me. I'm not letting this to happen. No. I will stay on track to keep going in the right direction.

So here I am - very happy to be 2lbs lighter than I was last week! :classic_smile:
Everyone have amazing week and stay positive!
We can do this guys! Let's go! :whacky068::character00116:

Here to follow. Im considering swapping to exante after seeing people's amazing weight loss. Ive never tried a meal replacement diet before, but i know I need to switch things up to keep focused and stay on track. You guys are all doing amazingly

Hi everyone!
Another day and another fight with myself.

Yesterday was hard. I wanted carbs so badly.... I wanted bread, freshly baked, slightly warm, amazingly smelling bread... I decided to go to the town and even made a shopping list. Just wanted one day with normal food... so I dressed up and... I got so angry at myself because I knew it wouldn't be anything healthy or lasting one day only....and didn't go. I won this little fight.

Late afternoon came... I wanted to go again... more stupid sabotaging thoughts about having one weekend off and such... so I jumped on the scales. There was no loss since Wednesday. Nothing. Not even a tiny bit.
Almost 3 full days from last WI and nothing. I stopped myself right there.

It is not possible not to lose weight having such a low calories intake. I've been on 3 packs a day only (600ckal) no cheating, no anything extra since the start. I know the weight will go down. There is no way not to. It's just irritating when you sort of 'stop' losing for no reason.
But what this actually did to me was positive.

I realized that if I start 'happy food weekend' then on Wednesday morning I will weight even more. So I stopped right there, took off my shoes, put the bag down and destroyed my shopping list.
There will be no shopping and eating regular food because I can't control myself. This is the truth. I can't. I was planning on unhealthy food and didn't think about good choices even for a split second. This is clearly showing how bad I am with making the right choices at the moment.
So it's a no -no for now.
I will stick to the exante packs and try to push thru this week and hopefully will see some results on the Wednesday morning. I'll be happy even with 1lbs. As long as it is not +1 I'm good.

To everyone who is struggling, feeling down, wanting to stop, wanting to have a little break, wanting to have a tiny treat 'just one', to everyone who is making excuses because this or that... DON'T! STOP RIGHT THERE! THINK!
You are doing this for yourself.

Don't let yourself sabotage this diet. This is your chance, your way, your road to the happy you. No, it is not easy. And it will be even harder. But you CAN control it. You can make it happen. And when you get to your goal it will be amazing.

You will walk down the street without feeling embarrassed of the way you look. You will go to any shop you want and buy nice clothes without even thinking 'do they do my size...' because your size will be in every shop. You will go on holiday and enjoy it fully without hiding under some oversized t-shirt, kimono and such.

And I want to do all the things and be the real me, not the big, clumsy, pink, sweaty face me.
So I'm going to fight for it. And you can fight too.
Let's do this together! Because WE CAN DO THIS!
:0icanfly: :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

Since I'm slowly approaching the end of 4th week I decided to place an order for next 100 meals :)
Staying positive, even if I'm not losing much, I am not putting back on.
So far I have been totally 100% on 3 packs per day without any cheating or falling off yet.
Fingers crossed I can do this for next 4 weeks.
Everyone stay strong! :whacky068: :classic_smile:

Well done on winning the internal fight with yourself, it is so hard isn't it.

I'm having that fight with myself due to a 3lb gain since yesterday when I have stuck to plan 100%

I'm so maddddddd!!!!

Is it the time of the month coming? Is it the lack of proper pooping?
I have been constipated for a few days now so started taking psyllium husk and trying to top up my water intake as much as possible.

Since I've been 100% from the start and the very little losses started last week.... I think this is what's causing my weight sort of not falling off. Mind you, I have massive amount to lose so it should be going down faster. But hey, I'm doing the right stuff and at some point it will go.

Tomorrow is my WI and I'm not hoping for anything at all because with all this s*** inside me it's going to weight.... A large intestine is over 3ft long....imagine how heavy is all the stuff..so yeah...
Sorry for all the TMI stuff ☺

Also, do you weight the same time of the day every time? Is your scales battery not going down? Is your scales calibrated/zeroed properly? Have you moved it slightly to different spot? All this matters.

Whatever is the reason, if you stay 100% there is NO WAY NOT TO LOSE, okay?
What about your measurements? You do know that when you gain muscles you may even weight more but you will look slimmer, right?
Stay strong. YOU CAN!
Be amazing you for yourself! You can win this battle! It's not going to be easy, far from it.
But you can do this and feel amazing, because you are worth feeling amazing.
So keep going, no excuse! :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068: :classic_smile:

Today is my 4th WI and I'm very happy to see another -2lbs gone! :bunnydance:
I am very happy. Honesty, I did not expect to lose anything with being constipated so much. But things are improving and I'm working hard on the water intake and psyllium husk goes in every pack from now on.
There is no better start of the day than to see the scales are showing less...
I can do this guys and you can too!
:whacky068::whacky068::scale:

Aw well done on your loss.

I had a bit of a sulk yesterday then realised it is almost TOTM, in fact it came yesterday after I had a good moan.

Weight is back down today so I am happy again, just need to remember that this does happen sometimes.

I'm so proud of myself for not bingeing, I was sooooooo close.

Back