Bigmuthabluffa's LT diary day 10

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigmuthabluffa, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello my fellow LTers:bliss:

I hope you are all doing well, this is just my daily rambling, to keep a routine and my mind focused.:psiholog:

Day 10 on LT, I have been really busy today,:silly: I have been face painting at an event 11-4pm, I thouroughly enjoy but quite knackered now. :family2: I brought my shake with me and 750ml of water and just kept filling up the bottle when it was empty, they had a burger stall there too and as much free diet coke as I could of had, but funnily it just didn't bother or appeal to me. I feel my brain is finally getting it,:) especially as diet coke was a staple part of my diet :busted:

At home know and in bed, typing this having some relax time. Kepp up the good work peeps,:character00115::happy096::whacky068::rainbow:

Talk soon xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on keeping busy, whatever works for you to keep you going, and extra well done for not wanting coke or burgers. xxx:):):)

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    :wow: you're doing great, what diet were u on prior to lt? I see you've almost 4st off, well done. :)

5. bigmuthabluffa

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Lyn, I did LT last year too, so I am a restarter really, & thanks for the encouragement x

6. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congrats on your weight loss so far,you've done brill and a big pat on the back for resisting those fatty burgers :D

7. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    congrats on resisting any temptation and glad to hear it didn't appeal to you to have the diet coke as it shows how far you have come. Thanks for the inspiration.

Doirin

8. bigmuthabluffa

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Dorian, you will do it hun, so many of us on here are in the same boat after dieting for years, The big plus with LT is that it erases the taste memories after a while and reduces you stomach size and also makes you realise how much you depended on food, and then when you have realised where your weaknesses are you begin to reprogramme your brain and food no longer controls you. In essence you Eat to Live NOT Live to Eat
    x

9. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done you! LT is the most amazing substance known to man....how does it work???? I was at a family lunch/tea yesterday and sat at the table with my water while they ate beef casserole, jersey royals, green beans, fresh bread, butter, apple pie and cream....then tea was salad, pork-pie, ham, cheese, chicken, quiche and lemon drizzle cake and I wasn't dribbling or drooling at all!!!!

10. bigmuthabluffa

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LT is great but in reality it is the work you have done mentaly that makes it possible to resisit and sit in that situation, don't give all the credit to LT girl you have got to be solid in your mind and LT doesn't give you a new brain he he he

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.