Bigmuthabluffa's LT diary day 10

bigmuthabluffa

Hello my fellow LTers:bliss:

I hope you are all doing well, this is just my daily rambling, to keep a routine and my mind focused.:psiholog:

Day 10 on LT, I have been really busy today,:silly: I have been face painting at an event 11-4pm, I thouroughly enjoy but quite knackered now. :family2: I brought my shake with me and 750ml of water and just kept filling up the bottle when it was empty, they had a burger stall there too and as much free diet coke as I could of had, but funnily it just didn't bother or appeal to me. I feel my brain is finally getting it,:) especially as diet coke was a staple part of my diet :busted:

At home know and in bed, typing this having some relax time. Kepp up the good work peeps,:character00115::happy096::whacky068::rainbow:

Talk soon xxx

Well done on keeping busy, whatever works for you to keep you going, and extra well done for not wanting coke or burgers. xxx:):):)

:wow: you're doing great, what diet were u on prior to lt? I see you've almost 4st off, well done. :)

HI Lyn, I did LT last year too, so I am a restarter really, & thanks for the encouragement x

Hi,
congrats on resisting any temptation and glad to hear it didn't appeal to you to have the diet coke as it shows how far you have come. Thanks for the inspiration.

Doirin

Hey Dorian, you will do it hun, so many of us on here are in the same boat after dieting for years, The big plus with LT is that it erases the taste memories after a while and reduces you stomach size and also makes you realise how much you depended on food, and then when you have realised where your weaknesses are you begin to reprogramme your brain and food no longer controls you. In essence you Eat to Live NOT Live to Eat
x

Well done you! LT is the most amazing substance known to man....how does it work???? I was at a family lunch/tea yesterday and sat at the table with my water while they ate beef casserole, jersey royals, green beans, fresh bread, butter, apple pie and cream....then tea was salad, pork-pie, ham, cheese, chicken, quiche and lemon drizzle cake and I wasn't dribbling or drooling at all!!!!

LT is great but in reality it is the work you have done mentaly that makes it possible to resisit and sit in that situation, don't give all the credit to LT girl you have got to be solid in your mind and LT doesn't give you a new brain he he he

Back