Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Just found out that there's no cat or dog food and nobody bothered to get packed lunch stuff in for youngest DD tomorrow ... FFS!! :mad:

... I dunno - I go away for ONE weekend ..

LOL at least you know you were missed! x

Just found out that there's no cat or dog food and nobody bothered to get packed lunch stuff in for youngest DD tomorrow ... FFS!! :mad:

... I dunno - I go away for ONE weekend ..
yeah i've had to come back & wash school uniforms :mad:
xx

well.. i came back and all i had to do was the dishes.. thank god.. michael had done the hoovering.. and general tidying up over the weekend. phew.. i could NOT have been bothered with it.. lol
x x

Oh god Cat....:eek: thank goodness you are both home safe.
It was nice and quiet at the airport :rolleyes:

I'm home now... having run in, got hubby and his bags and back out on the road..... he's on a plane and I can sit down :D

A fantastic weekend as ever - brilliant seeing everyone again, and meeting so many new friends. Checking my diary for the next dates ;)

After a ridiculously long journey home due to huge delays on the M1 I got home just after 8.15 pm having left the hotel around 3.30 pm. So I'm tired but happy and, perhaps not too surprisingly, feeling a little bereft after spending the past couple of days in the most wonderful company. And, yes, I do mean you lot :)

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of you for all your love and support. You lot really are the most wonderful people anyone could wish to meet! I love you all but I just wanted to say an especial thanks to Bev, Kev and Martin for their company over dinner last night and sage wisdom as ever; Cat and Irene for making me feel more like a member of the family each time I see them and Mandy for help beyond the call of duty.

To everyone else: it was wonderful to spend time rekindling old friendship and making new ones too.

Watch out Glasgow! The Minimins Posse are on the way :cool:

What an end to a fabulous weekend. never seen a riot before and only way to calm me down when I eventually got off the train was to be a bottle of vodka or a Chinese and as I don't drink it was the Chinese. so now sitting very full but still shaky.

And great to see everyone both old friends and new ones.

And Debbie and Mandy loved our lunch together on Saturday and Debbie I want a signed copy when you bring out 'the' book.

Irene xx

What an end to a fabulous weekend. never seen a riot before and only way to calm me down when I eventually got off the train was to be a bottle of vodka or a Chinese and as I don't drink it was the Chinese. so now sitting very full but still shaky.

And great to see everyone both old friends and new ones.

And Debbie and Mandy loved our lunch together on Saturday and Debbie I want a signed copy when you bring out 'the' book.

Irene xx

Glad you are back safe - must have been quite frightening. At least Cat got the police to look after you - any dishy coppers? ;)

Thank you for sharing a taxi with me. You and your beautiful daughter are just wonderful and fabulous people :D

Right guys I am home, and finally logged on. Got home around 9! Journey was not as eventful as Cat and Irene's (so glad you are both OK and got home all right) Had a fantastic weekend, it was brilliant, but I am so sorry I didn't boogie on down with you all last night, I was just totally knackered! I would have been such a sadsack, so decided not to partake.

It was great to meet new friends and put names and faces together.

Wish I could have spent more time with you all individually especially Gill, Karen, Sharon, Mandy (Hopefilly) Irene, Cat, Bev, Nikki, Zoe, Sara, DebbieMac, MaryPoppins, BigBirdy, Mandy B2, Porgeous, Nice1, OMG I could go on and on. I wanted to spend time with you all.

It was lovely to meet Cheryl, and Gill again and of course my lovely, lovely Debs, it was great spending time with you and sharing the room, you are really a very special person and a dear friend.

It was lovely too spending time with Sarah and Cat, and of course Martin. And it was really, really great being able to go down to see Jen.

It was a long journey home, the train was packed, people sitting all over the place, suitcases everywhere, arguments about reservations etc etc, but I managed to get the seat I booked, and once we got to Bristol there was a mass exodus and the train was much more peaceful. Ash was there to pick me up and we grabbed an Indian (takeaway meal, not a local member of the immigrant population) and we got home around 8.45. He had hoovered through the house, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, made his packed lunch for tomorrow, put my electric blanket on, done all the washing, dried it and put it away,and emptied the dishwasher that he had put on. I didn't recognise the house - lol.

Its lovely to be home, even though my cat has broken my mouse! He knocked it on the floor, and now the buttons don't work, so I have to use it to point and then press the pad on my laptop to do everything else, very complicated for a person "with very little brain" as Winnie the Pooh would say!

Well that's it really from me, forgot my camera so would be grateful for any piccies that anyone took.

Once again, thank you everyone for a fantastic weekend x x x

Nikki: the man was absolutely right. You really should get some photos done and contact those agencies. Do it, OK? :cool:

I second that!!

And Pandora - loving the new avatar :)

Awww shucks chaps you are too nice! I had a little look last night (as didnt want to tackle my essay!) and couldnt find much where they just wanted face models :( however there were a few who wanted "people of all ages and sizes" and some plus size places where they wanted someone size 14+ and it didnt matter about the height. So once this essay is out of the way this morning I might print off some forms.

Thing is they are asking for all my measurements which I don't actually know, nor do I have a tape measure, so not sure how to get round that one! Can't believe I am actually considering this lol, its so unlike me!!

Ah well, back to the essay, see you guys later xxxx

love your new avatar Pands ... :D Love your hair too .... but that doesn't surprise you!

Back