Russiandoll (Debbie): Fri & Sat
Westiegirl (Sarah): Fri & Sat
Bondgirl (Zoe): Fri & Sat
Eclipse (Cheryl): Fri & Sat
Debbiemac & AlisonV: Sat
fiona78: Saturday
Mich (Michelle): Saturday only
MandyB2 (Mandy): Saturday only
BLue_grapefruit (Leah): Saturday only - and i might have a man friend with me for a while
Big Birdy (Nikki) sat only
Bunnycd (Elaine) Sat only

See you there xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only looking at your before and after pictures the other day and marvelling ONCE AGAIN at you're transformation and how much I'd love to meet you!

Ahhh Leah I can't say I know where the Sainsburys is as I think it must have been built quite recently, the only big supermarket near us used to be the Tescos down by Notcutts! Haven't been to Shirley for a good 8 or 9 years so it could have been built during that time I guess... either that or my mum didnt used to shop there so dunno where it is!! Would quite like to go back and revisit at some point... maybe wait for a school reunion or sumthin! xx

Ahhh Leah I can't say I know where the Sainsburys is as I think it must have been built quite recently, the only big supermarket near us used to be the Tescos down by Notcutts! Haven't been to Shirley for a good 8 or 9 years so it could have been built during that time I guess... either that or my mum didnt used to shop there so dunno where it is!! Would quite like to go back and revisit at some point... maybe wait for a school reunion or sumthin! xx

Opposite sides of Shirley!!!Maypole/notcutts!
Georgie and I are both from Solihull-which school did you go to?

I'm hoping to be there for at least some of Saturday. I'll keep checking in to here to find out the itinerary to see what you're all up to and where I can meet you........if that's ok?

What is the plan?

I'm hoping to be there for at least some of Saturday. I'll keep checking in to here to find out the itinerary to see what you're all up to and where I can meet you........if that's ok?

The official meet will definately be from 3pm onwards in the reception area of the Jury's Inn on Broad Street usually there till at least 6pm (ish) xxx

Summerskye (Sharon) + 1: Friday and Saturday
kitteh (Cat): Friday and Saturday
Irene: Friday and Saturday
Porgeous (Georgie): Saturday
Mary Poppins (Susan): Saturday
Pandora (Cheryl ): Friday & Saturday
Wannabslim (Nikki): Fri & Sat
BLue_grapefruit (Leah): Saturday only - and i might have a man friend with me for a while

I've just made a slight adjustment (I hope no-one minds :eek:). Is anyone else coming along to this meet that's not on the list yet? I thought Mindless was gonna risk this one ... or has he turned chicken? :rolleyes:;)

Don't worry Sharon - I know what you did and I want you to know you are so not alone in wanting to do it..... I resisted the urge.... but only just.....:eek:;)

Are you coming on the 19th Hollycat?

Not sure at the moment, it is somebodies leaving do on the Saturday night.

Obviously live local, so no need for transport or accommodation, so may see if I can pop up sometime during the day.

I sthere going to be a meal involved?

OH is saying he doesnt want to come for the whole thing cos he thinks georgie and I will be like two little gossip queens - dunno where he gets that idea from

I sthere going to be a meal involved?

OH is saying he doesnt want to come for the whole thing cos he thinks georgie and I will be like two little gossip queens - dunno where he gets that idea from

WHat usually happens at the BHam meets chick is we meet at 3pm for drinks (coffee and water of course!) and then around 6ish people go and do their own thing - those eating, eat, those SSing go SS then we usually meet back around 8.30ish to go out for drinks and a boogie....

just wanted to say Mich.. your pic is luuush..

x x x

Thanks Chick... it's a bit out of date - Isobel took it at the Toon Meet in Jan 2006..... alot of people don't like it - but I do - even though I was very, very, drunk...... I don't think I look too bad....:rolleyes::D

Ah right MP i dunno where maypole is- i have heard of it but cant place it. I went to st james c of e in shirley and then would have gone to king edwards but we moved away (i was only 11!!).

Not sure what the plan is- i think there needs to be a plan for both days for those of us who are going on the fri tho! xx

Summerskye (Sharon) + 1: Friday and Saturday

Hopefilly (mandy) Sat and sunday..

Sooo glad you're coming.. yay

x x x

Summerskye (Sharon): Friday and Saturday
Hopefilly (Mandy): Fri & Sat

Sorted! ;) (in stereo! *lol*)

Back