Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

you CAN get through this weekend mate! Stop being negative and start thinking positive please :) now go and grab yourself a nice cold glass of water and if u have cable watch one of the weightloss programs for inspiration (hint: Living 2 is good right now- have been watching it all afternoon!!) xx

Yayyyy Cheryl, I dont know whether I'm more excited about the weekend or the roadtrip to get there! Will be muchos fun methinks! How ya getting on hun?x

Yayyyy Cheryl, I dont know whether I'm more excited about the weekend or the roadtrip to get there! Will be muchos fun methinks! How ya getting on hun?x
oh the weekend will be way much more fun, the journey will be over in a flash ;) (doing ok ta hun)
xx

Think I deffo need a life coach lol Im gettin outa control xx.

There's never one around when you want one is there? :sigh: Seriously hun, I'm home alone till about 7.00 pm this evening so feel free if you fancy a natter :)

hehe i'm aiming for another 13lbs (it was one and a half stone when i started last sunday but have already lost 9lbs :eek:) and for 18lbs by end of april for your challenge! x

aww thanks hun! well it is week 1 so i was hoping for a good loss! its been a heck of a journey to get to where I am now so am pretty pleased with myself, but will be even MORE pleased if.. no, not if... WHEN i get to goal. I will do it this time where I failed last year! xxx

Ahh i see, SW didnt work for me but glad to hear its workin for you hun (when ur on the wagon!! i suggest u get back on there pronto!). Thanks- bf just took it of me, the hat is his (not my normal style lol but in a weird way i kinda like it)! xx

Hey Sarah, i'm certainly fatter than you hun & even if i SS till Brum, i'll STILL be fatter than you. Rember what you said to me last time when i was fretting ? We're all FRIENDS together
xx

Back