Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Blinking heck! I couldn't give a monkey's what size/shape/weight any of you guys are. I just want to see you all! :D
yeah that was kinda what i was getting at, you just put it so much better Sharon !
hey a few Voddies inside you & whey hay, party party (oh & loads a dancing )
xx

yeah that was kinda what i was getting at, you just put it so much better Sharon !
hey a few Voddies inside you & whey hay, party party (oh & loads a dancing )
xx

Please tell me someone will be on the water with me!!

Don't worry, I'll have water with you!

Gx

Look forward to meeting you there. Weird really as I feel like I 'know' some of you already!!!

Do we have a venue arranged or is it a last minute thing - a bit like organising a 'rave' hee hee hee

I will be on the water too..... and probably only there on the Saturday.....

Looking forward to it!

Michelle xx

its not set in stone, but we usually end up in Flares, its directly over the road from Jury's, an easy stagger home !
xx

hey guys i am pretty sure i will be coming off SS for that weekend- please dont think any less of me!! xx

No one judges anyone Nikki, i'm not sure what i'll do. There are a good range of eateries near the hotel & a Sainsbury's local accross the road.
xx

hmm yeah i am thinking of doing 790 style eating on friday and then i want to drink sat night so will prob eat normally that day, then back to SS on sunday xx

I am going to try to ss for a couple of weeks to get a stone off for meet would make me feel more comfortable but it is hard 2nd time around xx.

*hugs* for mandy.. it is hard.. but your forgetting your a strong lass.. and i know you can do it.. I dont think.. I KNOW.. hehe..
im gonna be ssing right up till that weekend..

x x

Really looking forward to it!

Gx

Back