Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

aww thanks Cat!! Looking forward to meeting you all in 4 weeks time!! :) Right, bed time methinks!! Oh, and happy Easter everyone! xxx

It's getting closer girlies (and guys) :D

Where is everyone staying btw? I'm in Jury's Inn for both nights.

I am in Jurys for both nights too, Debs (Russiandoll) is sharing with me. Think Pandora is there for both nights too and Westie, but I am sure they and others will be along to compare soon.

Am trying my hardest to shift a few pounds as I have wandered up a bit .. but..............

I HAVE GIVEN UP SMOKING ! ! ! ! This in itself is quite an achievement for me, and I am hoping for damage limitation on the weight front until I have got this no smoking lark under control (cravings not so bad now, but still there!) and then I will deal with any weight gain (which I am hoping will be minimal as I am relying on packs a great deal at the moment - tho not SSing as my BMI is too low for that) But I am quite proud of myself at this moment in time, as it has not been at all easy xx

Speaking for myself, Pandora, Bondgirl and Westie- we are all going for both nights and all staying in Jurys (Westie and me sharing 1 room, Pandora and Bondgirl the other).

I'm really excited and my friend in Brum is going to give me a list of good chill-out bars for the Friday night if anyone is interested? xxx

I'll be a Jurys with Mary Poppins on Saturday night, can't wait!

Gx

my friend in Brum is going to give me a list of good chill-out bars for the Friday night if anyone is interested? xxx

That sounds good to me too :)

Anyone know any good restaurants in the area btw? :rolleyes:

Doesn't it just, hope they are ready for us!!

Gx

Summerskye (Sharon): Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Kitteh (Cat): Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Irene: Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Porgeous (Georgie): Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Mary Poppins (Susan): Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Pandora (Cheryl ): Friday & Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Wannabslim (Nikki): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Russiandoll (Debbie): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Westiegirl (Sarah): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Bondgirl (Zoe): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Eclipse (Cheryl): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Debbiemac & AlisonV: Sat
Fiona78: Saturday
Mich (Michelle): Saturday only
MandyB2 (Mandy): Saturday only
Blue_grapefruit (Leah) + 1: Saturday only
Big Birdy (Nikki) sat only
Bunnycd (Elaine) Sat only
Hopefilly (Mandy): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Jem: Saturday only
Flirty and Mr Flirty (aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev):Saturday only
Mindless (Martin): Friday & Saturday (Jurys Inn)

Hehe :) it will be so much fun! Sharon, she is doing me a list of good places to eat and drink for a relaxing yet fun (i.e. not heavy) night out! So hopefully will come with a few decent suggestions! xx

hey they coped well enough with us the last couple of time, but then again, theres more of us this time :eek:
xx

i have a room, but not staying there. Guess i should cancel it - unless anyone wants it? Think it was £110 for both nights x

Mandy and I are in the Jury's Inn for the Saturday night only......:D

Be nice to see old friends and make new ones......:D

Back