Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Ditto what Mich said....

Oh, and I'm in Jury's saturday night too.... with AlisonV..oh,and possibly Jem :D (we might be a little cosy :eek:)

And Mich - where were you yesterday?! I get to Ali's and she said you weren't coming :( I'd planned on introducing you to the rest of the family lol... had my kids with me! (lucky escape for you hehehe!)

Ditto what Mich said....

Oh, and I'm in Jury's saturday night too.... with AlisonV..oh,and possibly Jem :D (we might be a little cosy :eek:)

And Mich - where were you yesterday?! I get to Ali's and she said you weren't coming :( I'd planned on introducing you to the rest of the family lol... had my kids with me! (lucky escape for you hehehe!)

Awww man... cos it's the Easter hols I had all the tribe and told Ali that I'd be going next Tuesday.... now if she'd have told me.....:rolleyes: I'd have let my tribe meet your tribe and caused carnage at Ali's....lol:eek::whistle::sign0151:

Awww man... cos it's the Easter hols I had all the tribe and told Ali that I'd be going next Tuesday.... now if she'd have told me.....:rolleyes: I'd have let my tribe meet your tribe and caused carnage at Ali's....lol:eek::whistle::sign0151:

LOL! I think she had a bit of carnage with Mia Carla (I think that was her name!) that night.... bless, the wee girl was in her element with THREE boys to terrorize! Joseph was in 'monster mode' (as in, he was chasing my pair round growling at them hehe!)

It was a bit of a suprise visit as I was only stopping for a quick coffee on my way home.... got sent to bed as soon as I walked in pretty much as I was grey apparently :sign0137: They didnt trust me to drive the rest of the way home safely (it was only another 5 hours... what was the problem :confused::rolleyes:) So I got home a day late, missed a class and now have to plan manic catch up the rest of the week! I hate being ill :mad:

Summerskye (Sharon): Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Kitteh (Cat): Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)

Irene: Friday and Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Porgeous (Georgie): Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Mary Poppins (Susan): Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Pandora (Cheryl ): Friday & Saturday (Jurys Inn)
Wannabslim (Nikki): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Russiandoll (Debbie): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Westiegirl (Sarah): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Bondgirl (Zoe): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Eclipse (Cheryl): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Debbiemac & AlisonV: Sat (Jurys Inn)
Fiona78: Saturday
Mich (Michelle): Saturday only (Jurys Inn)
MandyB2 (Mandy): Saturday only (Jurys Inn)
Blue_grapefruit (Leah) + 1: Saturday only (?)
Big Birdy (Nikki) sat only
Bunnycd (Elaine) Sat only
Hopefilly (Mandy): Fri & Sat (Jurys Inn)
Jem: Saturday only (Jurys Inn)
Flirty and Mr Flirty (aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev):Saturday only
Mindless (Martin): Friday & Saturday (Jurys Inn)

i have a room, but not staying there. Guess i should cancel it - unless anyone wants it? Think it was £110 for both nights x

So where are ya staying then? Hmmm? :confused::rolleyes:;)

Sharon..... can always rely on you to keep things in order.....;) (girl after my own heart.....:D)..... btw did Lacey ever decide if she was going to stay with you on the Sat night - I vaguely remember about 10 pages back to saying if she was stuck?????

LOL! I think she had a bit of carnage with Mia Carla (I think that was her name!) that night.... bless, the wee girl was in her element with THREE boys to terrorize! Joseph was in 'monster mode' (as in, he was chasing my pair round growling at them hehe!)

It was a bit of a suprise visit as I was only stopping for a quick coffee on my way home.... got sent to bed as soon as I walked in pretty much as I was grey apparently :sign0137: They didnt trust me to drive the rest of the way home safely (it was only another 5 hours... what was the problem :confused::rolleyes:) So I got home a day late, missed a class and now have to plan manic catch up the rest of the week! I hate being ill :mad:

So you wanted me and my children to catch your germs eh....mmmm thanks...;) btw thought you were the older sister....???? My she's a bossy boots ain't she.....;):eek::D

So you wanted me and my children to catch your germs eh....mmmm thanks...;) btw thought you were the older sister....???? My she's a bossy boots ain't she.....;):eek::D

Ach it was just a reaction to a weekend of crap food after being good (yes - I do 'behave' occasionally!) for the last month!

I be fine now :D..... just need to get back into drinking practice for next month :eek::D:rolleyes: And yes... she's bossy my lickle sis!

Oh, and Sharon.... thanks hun! I never can figure out the copy and paste thing!

Sharon..... can always rely on you to keep things in order.....;) (girl after my own heart.....:D)..... btw did Lacey ever decide if she was going to stay with you on the Sat night - I vaguely remember about 10 pages back to saying if she was stuck?????

I haven't heard from Lacey hon, but she won't be able to stay with me I'm afraid :(. Does anyone else have a spare bed if she does decide to come along? :confused:

I haven't heard from Lacey hon, but she won't be able to stay with me I'm afraid :(. Does anyone else have a spare bed if she does decide to come along? :confused:

Not sure about spare beds..... I had a text from her earlier in the week but no mention of Brum.... I'll see what she has to say if I speak to her but if anyone has a spare bed just in case????

Oh, and Sharon.... thanks hun! I never can figure out the copy and paste thing!

My pleasure :)

I'm aware that there is an omission in the list though. By all means PM me if you wish to fill in the gaps ... otherwise see you all in Brum :D

I have booked a double room dont know if it has a sofa bed or not xx.

Most of the rooms in Jury's usually have two double beds. You can certainly request one anyway :)

Sharon - my in laws live 7 miles outta brum city centre so i'll be staying there.

Does anyone want my room - cos i'll cancel it this evening otherwise xx

Sharon - my in laws live 7 miles outta brum city centre so i'll be staying there.

Does anyone want my room - cos i'll cancel it this evening otherwise xx

Oooh lucky you!! :D

Have you cancelled your room yet btw? :rolleyes:

nope - too lazy x

watch it you!

Back