Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Yay.... Mandi and your ickle teeny tiny wonderful friend..... be good to see you both!!! (Take it the Jury's Out is home.....lol)!!

I assumed Jury's Out was as opposed to 'Jury's Inn' *lol* :confused::rolleyes:

Im SO excited. Can't believe i thread i started about a meet has come this far.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Im SO excited. Can't believe i thread i started about a meet has come this far.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yup! 37 pages later and just under 2 weeks to go. Well done ya little Welsh Wizard ;):D xxx

I assumed Jury's Out was as opposed to 'Jury's Inn' *lol* :confused::rolleyes:

Mandi and Mary are local so that's why I'm guessing Jury's Out means home.... but hey I could be wrong:eek:

Well done Leah for sorting this - Birmingham is a regular meet up destination and this looks like it'll be a maximum turn out - first Bham one I went to in Nov 2006 was only about 8/10 people!!!

See you all soon......

Love

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OH MICH LOVE! Stop it with th facebook brain thing - i'm starting to get worried about you hun xxx

Yayy leah you did great to organise this well done!! Im glad you are back- missed you! (are you back properly now or is this a flying visit)? xxx

Looking forward eh? I'll have you regretting that in no time xx

Yayy leah you did great to organise this well done!! Im glad you are back- missed you! (are you back properly now or is this a flying visit)? xxx

Dunno yet - needed a vent (and on msn too y'see). Missed you lot WAY too much - scary stuff.

Ok peeps, am i gunna be the only one on the alcohol in brum? I'm sorry, but end of dissertation celebration and all xx

LOL!!!

Getting there slowly doll xx

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OH MICH LOVE! Stop it with th facebook brain thing - i'm starting to get worried about you hun xxx

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I am Cyborg Brain (whatever a feckin Cyborg is!!)..... main thing is I'm higher than my sister..... not that I'm competitive or anything.....;)

I am not really very good a computer games so when I find one's I can do I do confess to becoming just a ickle biddy bit addicted....:eek:

It disgusts me that you don't know what a cyborg is.

I demand that you find out asap x

Back