Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Yes Sharon your right my flight is due in Brum at 9.35 so Zoe Im an early bird too maybe we could meet at the hotel? xx

That'd be great;)

it better blooming be a weekend to beat all weekends:rolleyes:

(Dwi ddim yn meindio rhoi un i ti)

xx

I was telling her that i would give her a massage, i love giving them. Thing is, now everyone will want one!!!

I was telling her that i would give her a massage, i love giving them. Thing is, now everyone will want one!!!

tempting and I have got stiff legs from my run!

Anyone up for a bit of retail therapy on Friday evening - I was thinking a trip to the Bullring as I've never been there x x

does anyone know if the jurys has a fitness suite/pool? i would like to bring my swimmers and get some exercise in if there is! x

I've not been keeping up, sorry!! On Saturday night are we eating, dancing or both?? I'm up for anything... but then again that is a whole nother story!

Gxx

On Saturday night are we eating, dancing or both??

Gxx

No reason why it can't be both I guess :)

Some of us 'oldies' might like to go to a nice restaurant for a meal so anyone who wants to come along, the more the merrier!

We could always catch up with you young things later if it's not past our bedtimes. As long as you let us know where you're going of course - and won't be embarrassed by a bit of 'mum and dad' dancing :party0048:

Back