Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

I am easy too for both nights (mean the eating thing) lol x x x

Without going back into the posts, are we meeting in the lobby area on Friday? Seem to remember someone saying about 4pm ish? Is that still the plan?

Thanks Sharon, I'm trying to sneak in and out whilst supposedly working!! I'm easy will go with the flow as they say.

Looking forward to it.

Gxx

Without going back into the posts, are we meeting in the lobby area on Friday? Seem to remember someone saying about 4pm ish? Is that still the plan?

I'm leaving home at about 12.30 so expect to be at the hotel by around 3.00 pm (traffic/weather conditions permitting).

I'm pretty sure there are people who will be there long before that though. Friday is more 'ad hoc' than Saturday - but 4.00 pm in the lobby sounds good to me :)

I still have to decide what I'm going to pack yet. Aaarrggghhh!!! :rolleyes:

PACK?! I have to finish editing my references (TAKING AGES), write a summary, print off four copies of the whole thing (im currently on 33 pages!!!!), take them to get them bound (staples closes at 8), then do a biological poster presentation. Basically get the gist of my 8000 words onto an A0 sheet of paper.......

oooh, then i may eat something (time permitting). If there's time, i may get some sleep, then rush to uni and submit it all, upload all the electronic versions, email my supervisor a thank you email, rush home, pack, meet sara...

AAAAAAARGH!

oooh, and print off 8 months worth of emails back and forth to my supervisor, and add a paragraph on the intrinsic Vs extrinsic apoptotic pathway....

For all of you travelling tomorrow have a safe journey..... have a good evening tomorrow and I'll see you all Saturday lunchtime'ish.....

Oh and don't wear yourselves out on Friday night ... remember it's a 2 night party....lol:D

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new.....:D

Love

Pyjamas all the way for me xx

have a great time everyone......hope Brum knows what it's in for !!!

look forward to the photos.....

Debz xx

Doing my packing - sorting the sh!te in my handbag - wondering if it's worth bringing my sunnies?

Hey why not, ever the optomist!!

See you all Saturday

Gxx

Lol I dont go anywhere without my sunnies- they get more use than you'd think!! I havent started packing yet- whoops! Mike has just gone to fetch me a suitcase from his parents' place so will have to pack tomorrow. Along with finishing my assignment, beautifying myself (as much as possible with this lump of lard that i have for a body!) and tidying the flat... all before 12.30am! Can I do it?? Only time will tell!!! xx

Just wanted to stick my nose in here and say have a great time everyone! One day i hope to get to one of the meets in Brum, but they always seem to clash with study days for me!

Anyway, enjoy, and i shall look forward to the pics. xx

Back