Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

And least you're looking somewhat intelligent in a how-does-this-camera-actually-work kinda way. I just look gormless!!

I really MUST get a new mirror. Mine definitely makes me look better than that. It LIES to me!! :cry::cry::cry:

Nope the mirror doesn't lie to you - it lies to me!!!

All i can say in response to this little convo development is LMAO! Off to get food now, I'm famished! x

I've just sent a copy to my friend who has replied with the words "delete, delete, delete. You will be exterminated". Nuff said!

(I can't repeat what reason I should give you to explain my rather stunned expression in that photo ... but it certainly isn't fit for publication on a family website :eek::rolleyes::D)

sorry, i said it on Saturday & i'll say it again, i look like a drag queen in this photo :(
xx

I'm totally with Sarah on this one Cheryl you look lush as and you just are that exactly...lush...ps did u read there is a cafe rouge in Bournemouth:p

Lovely photo of Mindless and Hopefilly and...................my knee!

would have been a much better photo if it had of been of you and Hopefilly and MY knee :D - you ladies are much more pleasing to the eye

Hehehee! Was the slight blurring on this one due to camera shake - or were they really as p*ssed as they look? ;):D

shame on you sharon, we hadn't finished the second bottle of red wine by then - now 4 hours later .......................................... :eek:

OMG:eek: can I just say I'm never wearing that dress again what a slapper I look:eek:

may I just be quoted (as a chap) in saying how gorgeous you looked that evening. Not slapperesque at all !

Nope the mirror doesn't lie to you - it lies to me!!!

and me - my mirror tells me, I;m grandad material when i feel 29 inside (although was rather shattered at the weekend by 2-3 weeks of early mornings and vigorous exercise :eek:)

Absolutely no way do you!!! I was thinking how lovely you looked xxx

vous avez raison, je suis en accord, ma cherie

Ive got a mirror like that too!! Tells me such lies at times!!

so have I, so have I - wicked lieing mirror manufacturers

well, i've just got on line after getting back yesterday and then doing my washing and ironing and me smalls ready for the Calendar photo- shoot today. Luckily, Mr March didn't need the baby sweetcorn to hide his blushes as clothes were involved and a fun day was had. (are there any STRAIGHT photographers out there?)

I just have to say that before friday 4pm, I was scared s**tless about meeting up with a bunch of Miniminers as I was afraid that I would not fit in to the crowd at all.

All I can say is that even at my venerable age (only laying it on here for sympathy as in reality, I am a vibrant, energetic animal of a man :eek:) there are always surprises in life and lessons to be learned.

Ladies - you were all absolutely fantastic company and gorgeous to be with. I felt at home immediately after the first bone crushing hug from eclipse right through to the last bone crushing hug from cah-ching!. I am only sorry that my exertions of the previous fortnight prevented me boogying with you on saturday night (mind you - should imagine you wer all relieved :D).

Such a friendly and funny bunch - you were all great to be with and I feel priviledged the way I was welcomed into the fold. I reckon there's a few meets left in me - yay.

I loved in particular, the wide range of ages and the way everyone molded together - there are too many to mention in full but there are some special conversations that I had that will remain with me (as well as red wine bottles shared and emptied - hic)

all power to Minimins - not only did you get me through my journey to goal, you got me to the run and you gave me one heck of a weekend.

Love you all

xxxx

eh up dad!

ah was lovely to meet you Martin & enternal thanks for our little jaunt on Saturday, you are a star !
get some rest mate
xx

Mandy (the lovely Nce1 Brummie one, not the gorgeous sexy one with the tattoos or the wonderful Northern Ireland one) has asked if I would upload her photos for her .. so here they are (Part 1) :D

Attachments

• 102_0099.JPG
    102_0099.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 102_0100.JPG
    102_0100.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 102_0101.JPG
    102_0101.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 67
  • 102_0102.JPG
    102_0102.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 52
  • 102_0103.JPG
    102_0103.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 61
Mandy's pics (part 2) ....

Attachments

• 102_0104.JPG
    102_0104.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 102_0105.JPG
    102_0105.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 102_0106.JPG
    102_0106.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 102_0108.JPG
    102_0108.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 102_0109.JPG
    102_0109.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 69
Ah well done Cheryl, as planned, i managed to not be visable in them (years of practice hehe)
xx

Back